Baby Ella

Jessie's P.O.V

"AHHH" I was in so much pain right now. Danny came running towards me "what is it babe" he asked while taking my hand and kissing it. "It's the baby, I think it's coming" I saw the look of fear on Danny's face. He quickly lifted me and carried me to the car, I waited in the car while he went back inside and packed a bag. Wetness surrounded me, I think my waters had just broke. Danny came into the car and we rushed to the hospital. Nurses surrounded me and they put my onto a bed in the maternity ward. Danny was right by my side, I was grabbing his hand tightly, all the nurses were shouting "just one more push". Danny said "c'mon babe one last push" I was in so much pain I honestly didn't think I could do it "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" I screamed.

Danny's P.O.V

Jessie had just given birth to our first ever child, the nurse put the baby in Jessie's arms and said "Say hello to your baby girl" I couldn't help it tears ran down my face. I leaned over and kissed Jessie on the cheek before gently kissing our baby girl on the head. I phoned my mum, Elaine, Pete, Mark and Glen to let them know.

*2 hours later*

"Daddy Danny!!" Mark and Glen shouted walking through the hospital doors. "Shut up!, Jessie and the baby are sleeping dickheads"

They immediately shut up, "thanks for coming anyway" I said breaking the silence. The baby started to cry, mark and glen stared at me, I ran over and picked up my beautiful daughter then began to rock her gently. "Give her to me Danny, she needs feeding" Jessie said while sitting up, I handed her over and mark and glen left the room, they didn't need to see this.

3 days later

Jessie's P.O.V

We had all settled back in the house, me, Danny and our beautiful baby girl Ella. I walked through to the bedroom, I heard soft whispers. It was Danny talking to Ella, I stood at the doorframe and listened in. "I love you so much, more than you will ever know, your so beautiful, you take that after your ma" I blushed. He continued "I will be here every step of the way and I will support you in every decision you make, I love you Ella O'Donoghue" he leaned over the cot and kissed her forehead. I took a few steps until I was fully in the room then I sat on the edge of the bed "Danny that was so sweet" I said, "I know she won't understand what I'm saying right now but I just want her to know" he said while taking a seat next to me. My head collapsed into his neck "I really love you Danny" He cupped my face and we were now staring in each others eyes, his breath was warm on my cheeks. "I love you too, that's why" He stood up and got down on knee pulling out a ring from his pocket then continued "Jessica Cornish will you marry me?" I knew when he used my full name it wasn't a joke, this question really was a no-brainer "Yes yes... Of course I will Danny" he smiled at me then slipped the diamond ring onto my fourth finger on my left hand. He leaned in, his hand on my hips, mines reached up and wrapped around his neck. He began to kiss along my neck. He then reached my lips and they crashed together simultaneously. His hands then moved down onto my bum, this made me smirk. His tongue then brushed over mine and our tongues then fought for dominance. While we were still kissing I felt his hands tug at my top and that's when I realised where we were. I pulled his hands away and placed them back on my waist and pulled away from his face and said "Danny we can't do this here, it's not right, Ella's still here remember". He looked disappointed "I'm sorry I just couldn't resist" We both got ready for bed and Danny played with my hair until I drifted to sleep.

*1 week later*

Danny's P.O.V

Once Jessie had drifted to sleep, I carefully got out of bed and creeped out of the room trying not to wake any of them. I picked up my mobile and called Mark and Glen and asked them if they wanted to go out for a few pints as it was only 8:30 pm and I was no where near ready to go to bed. They both agreed to come out and I was meeting them at the pub on the corner in 5 mins.

*20 mins later*

We had all arrived safely and we were all at a table chatting while drinking Guinness. "Guys I have something to tell you's" they both listened in "me and Jessie are getting married" They congratulated me. Mark said "Fuck sake Danny I thought you were gonna say you got Jessie pregnant again" Glen laughed "As if that would be possible" Mark and Glen looked confused then Glen said "What do you mean buddy?". I realised I probably shouldn't have opened my mouth as it wasn't really their business but I continued anyways "I mean me and Jessie haven't had sex since the baby was born, she keeps using the excuse about Ella being there but even if Ella's in a different room she still doesn't let me touch her" Mark and Glen didn't really know what to say "Rina wasn't like this after she had the kids in fact she wanted me more than ever". What the hell was mark playing at this wasn't helping at all, then he said "that's why I think you should talk to her and have some alone time, so me and Rina will take Ella for a few days" I agreed the headed back home before Jessie needed me to help with Ella.