Kyle

Danny's P.O.V

The last few months have been great I have got to bond with both my daughters. I woke up extra early today as it was Kristen's first day at her new school. I went through to her room to wake her up "wake up darlin, got a big day ahead" I said shaking her gently. "Urgh Danny go away" she replied, she hasn't called me 'dad' yet which hurts me a little but I guess these things take time.

*1 hour later*

Kristen had now joined me, Jessie and Ella at the breakfast table. Jessie was driving her to school today as I had to go do some work in the studio.

Jessie's P.O.V

Me and Kristen set off in the car, Ella was with the nanny as I had a few appearances today. Shortly after setting off we arrived at the school it was called "Woodridge Academy" it was a private school, Danny wanted the best for her as he had missed out on a good education. We were welcomed at reception then the headmaster came and spoke to us "are you Miss Kristen O'Donoghue"

"Yes sir" she replied he then said "you must be mrs O'Donoghue" addressing me of course but it still felt weird being called that "I am indeed" I replied. He just went over the school rules and then introduced Kristen to 'Kyle Hogarth' the boy who would be helping her out on her first couple of weeks.

Kristen's P.O.V

I was introduced to Kyle my 'guide' for the next couple of weeks. He was a little bit taller than me, you could see he was quite muscly as he had a tight fitted shirt on and his eyes...his eyes they were beautiful brown eyes. "So your in all my classes, great!" He said I blushed a little. We headed off to class.

*a few hours later*

It was lunch now, Danny had made me a packed lunch this morning so I sat down at a table all alone. After a few minutes I heard sniggers behind me "look at her, loner" I heard someone say then I got a few grapes flung at me. I just ignored them they weren't worth it.

*a few weeks later*

I had settled into this school now and no longer needed Kyle to show me around. I really liked Kyle he had a great sense of humour and he was so down to earth and of course he was fit. I was walking home when I felt someone tug on my bag. I turned round and it was Kyle. "Hey" he said

"Hi"

"What are you doing tonight"

"Nothing and yourself"

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk, I need to talk to you about something"

My heart raced what did he want to speak to me about? I went over every possibility in my head.

"So erm"

I completely forgot he was waiting for a reply.

"Yeah that's fine"

"Okay Ill come to yours at 6".

I continued my journey home still thinking about what he wanted to talk about.

Danny's P.O.V

Kristen came home from school and sat on the couch she looked concerned. "Hey sweetheart, how was school?, do you want to do something later?"

"Urmm yeah it was fine, and I can't!" K

"How come?" D

"I am busy!" K

"Busy doing what?" D

"Nothing to do with you!" Her voice got louder. I was angry but I sensed this was boy trouble so I got up and went through and told Jess to speak to her.

Jessie's P.O.V

I went and sat next to Kristen.

"Hey what's wrong?" J

"Nothing" K

"I know something's wrong, you can tell me, I won't tell Danny" J

She burst into tears, I pulled her into a comforting hug, even tho she wasn't my flesh and blood she felt like it, it hurt me to see her like this.

"Well this boy at my school called Kyle asked me if I wanted to go on a walk with him tonight. He said we need to talk and I'm scared what he's gonna say" K

"Do you like this boy" J she blushed a little when I asked her this.

"Jessie I think I do and that's why I'm scared I know he doesn't feel the same about me" K

"Babe you don't know that, he might feel the same way about you, now you go get ready for this walk, everything will be fine" I reassured her by giving her a tight hug.

Kristen's P.O.V

Danny, Jessie and Ella had all gone out for dinner while I patiently waited on Kyle. It felt like I had been waiting for hours when in reality I had been waiting 10 minutes. The door finally went. I opened the door and standing there was Kyle, he was wearing a fitted white t-shirt showing his perfectly sculpted muscles and black skinnies with converse. "Hi" I said

"Hey, you ready?" He asked

"Oh yeah about our walk do you want to come in instead, no one is home"

"Yeah thats fine"

I guided him over to the sofa and we sat down. "You want anything?, juice, food" I asked.

"No I'm fine" he replied

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked but instantly regretted it.

He looked into my eyes "Kristen I...."

"You what?"

He took my hands then spoke again "Kristen I really like you, like as in more than a friend"

I blushed and was screaming inside "Kyle I really like you too". He leaned in towards me and I copied his movements, our nosed touched then our lips collided.

*a few minutes later*

"That was great" Kyle said with a huge smile across his face. "I know" I replied "So does this make you my girlfriend then" "I guess it does"

I was so happy about this. We decided to watch a movie for the rest of the night.