Drunk

Jessie's P.O.V

I opened my eyes, I turned around and Danny wasn't in bed. I went to check on baby Ella she wasn't there either. I dragged myself to the kitchen and there was a note left on the worktop "I'm away out and I've took Ella with me, love Dan xx" I decided that I should take this opportunity of a free house to invite my parents over and tell them the news about me and Danny getting married. Shortly after I called my mum they both arrived. I offered them tea or coffee before we all say down and began to chat. "So Jessie how is baby Ella doing" my mum asked, "yeah she's doing great"

"And how are you keeping"

"I'm doing just fine, Danny looks after me"

"Where is Danny boy" my dad butted in and asked

"He's took Ella out for the day"

"Why are you not there?"

"I was sleeping, you snooze you lose"

*1 hour later*

My parents were leaving now, I had told them about getting married and the both seemed really pleased for us. Once they had left I had nothing to do so I decided to go on Instagram and like some heartbeats photos and do some following. A short while after I heard footsteps, then Danny burst through the door, he was alone, where was Ella my heart started racing. "Danny where's Ella?" I questioned

"It's alright babe Mark and Rina are looking after her for a few days, I thought you deserve a little alone time with me" he said winking. I knew exactly what he meant, he wanted sex. He did, didn't think to ask what I wanted. "Danny is that all you can think about"

"No it's not Jessie but I thought we could both do with some cheering up"

"That's the only way we could cheer up?"

I was so annoyed with him right now. I walked through to the bedroom and sat in there alone.

Danny's P.O.V

There was definitely something up with Jessie the past few weeks she just wasn't herself. I called her best friend Holly and asked her to come over and see if she could cheer Jessie up.

Jessie's P.O.V

The front door went, I thought Danny would have answered it by now. I went through to answer it, it was Holly at the door, I let her in then we went and sat on the couch and there was a note from Danny saying he was away to the pub with Glen. Me and Holly chatted the day away then she suggested that we should go out to a club tonight I agreed. She helped me get ready, she did my hair and make up and I chose my outfit. I wore a fitted dress that went down to my mid thighs it was black and I wore pink wedges with it. Once we were both ready we got a taxi into town and we went into the club. We both had cocktails and we went up and danced. After a while we were really drunk and Holly had met a guy and they were leaving to go back to his place, I called a taxi to take me home.

*****************

Danny's P.O.V

Me and Glen had been drinking for a few hours now and we were both pretty drunk. We decided it would be best if we headed home so I stumbled home. When I got home Jessie wasn't home, I assumed her and Holly had went out so I decided to drink the beers that I had in the fridge.

Jessie's P.O.V

When I got out of the taxi I took my shoes of before I broke my neck. I got into the house without breaking any bones and Danny was sitting on the couch. I made myself a vodka and coke then headed over to the couch where Danny was sitting. "Sorry if I have been moody with you lately, it's my hormones their all over the place the now"

Danny'S P.O.V

Jessie and I were both really drunk. "Baby don't apologise it's alright". Jessie stared into my eyes, I knew exactly what she wanted. I leant in and picked her up off the sofa, her legs wrapped around my waist then carried her to the bedroom.

Sorry it's really rubbish and sorry I haven't updated in a while but comments are always appreciated and if you have any ideas....

..