A Surprise on The Wedding Night

Danny's P.O.V

Me and Jessie were finally married and were now enjoying the reception with our family and friends. As the night went on everyone became more drunk except from Rina, Marks wife. She offered to look after Ella so me and Jessie could be alone on our wedding night. The party finally came to an end, don't get me wrong I loved spending time with everyone but I just wanted Jessie to my self this one night. We said goodbye and waved the guests off before getting in the limo and heading home. Once we got home we both collapsed onto the couch and almost immediately Jess took off her heels and smirked at me then said "my feet are killing me". Next she leaned over to me and unbuttoned my top button of my shirt and said "you must be sweating in that". I knew what she was doing, I knew what she wanted. I said to her "you don't want your dress to get creased do you?" While turning her round and removing her dress. She stood in front of me, towering over me as I was still on the couch. She was in just a bra, some flimsy lacy pants and suspenders. I stood up and leant in and left soft kisses all down her neck, then she jumped up and wrapped her legs round me. I felt myself getting hard and I knew she felt it too. I whispered into her ear "are you ready Jessica?" She just smirked back sexily. I carried her through to the bedroom and lay her down on the bed, she crawled towards me and began to undo my belt then she took off my trousers and I took off my shirt leaving us both only in underwear. I sat down on the bed next to her and leant in again, this time I left soft kisses on her neck and then I began to suck on her neck. This left Jessie moaning and calling my name.

Jessie's P.O.V

Danny sucked on my neck resulting in me moaning and my moans echoing around our empty home. I needed him, I needed him right now. He stood up and I followed his movements until we were skin to skin and he took off my underwear leaving me in my suspenders. He went and got a condom then I rolled it down his hardened length. He pushed me back on the bed gently and started to stroke my stomach. I throbbed for him so bad right now I knew the teasing would make the pleasure better. He gave me a wink then began to thrust into me. He started off slow and gentle but began to pick up the pace resulting in me shaking like a maniac before knew it I screamed "DANIEL STOP" despite my screaming he carried on getting faster and harder. Soon after we both lay on the bed breathless.

Danny's P.O.V

I was lying next to Jessie both out of breath after probably the best sex we've both had. We were just about to go again when there was a knock at the door. Jessie pulled away "Danny go answer the door it could be important" "but Jessie we are having fun" she just gave me the look and I knew I had to go. I ran to the door only having time to put on a pair of boxers. I opened the door and on the other side there was a girl standing, she looked about 14 and she had long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes that were pinned on me. "I'm not interrupting anything am I?" She questioned standing awkwardly . "No erm I was just umm... Doesn't matter, is there anything I can help you with" I asked curiously. She looked at me then burst into tears. I pulled her into a hug I knew something was troubling her and she seemed vulnerable so I invited her in. We sat on the couch and she began to speak "your Danny O'donoghue" I interrupted her "yes I am are you a fan?" "Not exactly....I'm your daughter"