Together Again

Jessie's P.O.V

It had been about a week since I last saw Danny but we had still been texting and going on Skype. I still loved him I couldn't deny it but that boy hurt me so bad. My mum and dad were away out for the day so I decided to just lie on the couch and watch tv.

*1 hour later*

I was just watching Big Bang Theory when all of a sudden I felt sick, I ran to the bathroom and I Began to throw up. After about 10 minutes I stopped vomiting and I realised how much I really miss and need Danny so I decided to text him and see if he would give me a second chance.

"Hi Danny I miss you so much and I really do love you" I hoped he would reply soon.

Danny's P.O.V

"Hi Danny I miss you so much and I really do love you" Jessie had texted me and I had a big grin on my face, I text her back straight away "I miss you and love you too babe want to come over?"

"Yeah I'd love to come over but I'm feeling a bit ill so can you come pick me up? I'm at my parents"

I drove there as fast as I could as I hate people being on their own when they are ill.

I pulled up to the house and Jessie was waiting in the drive for me I got out and opened her door for her.

"When did you become such a gentleman Danny?" She asked while kissing my cheek.

"Oh I don't know" I said back sarcastically

I turned on the radio and began to drive us home.

Jessie's P.O.V

I was sitting in Danny's car and all of a sudden I began to feel sick again.

"STOP THE CAR" I demanded Danny

He quickly slammed the brakes on and I hurried out of the car. I started vomiting again in the lay by but I felt a bit safer this time as Danny was there holding my hair back and rubbing my back. We both returned back to the car but something clicked in my head. I sat in complete silence and was startled when Danny said "what's up jess" I bit my lip then replied "Danny...I think I pregnant"

I'm gonna update again Tonight 😁