Chapter 4

Danny's P.O.V

Shit Jessie's dad had just walked in on us having sex,by now he had stormed through to the living room. We both quickly get up and fling our clothes on. Jessie looked scared so I grabbed her hand and reassured her everything would be okay. When we got to the living room I said

"look sir-"

Jessie's dad obviously wasn't interested in what I had to say as he butted in and said

"who the fuck even are you, you better not be taking advantage of my daughter"

"my names Danny sir" I trembled

"I'm not taking advantage of your daughter sir, I love her" I grabbed Jessie's hand tighter

"dad you can't just come into my flat whenever you feel like"

"Jessie I was coming over to invite you over for dinner, but it seems you would much rather spend your time with lover boy here than with your family"

Jessie's P.O.V

"Dad you know I want to spend time with you and mum, could Danny not come with me?"

I was so embarrassed by the whole situation so I was hoping he would say yes so he could say how great Danny really was.

"if its gonna make my little girl happy then it's okay with me"

"thank you so much sir" Danny said in a really polite voice

"you can call me Pete" my dad said to him

"we will be at your house for seven tonight" I told my dad, and with that he left and I let out a sigh of relief. Danny just looked at my with a cheeky look an said "Jess I'm so embarrassed I can't believe your dad walked in on us"

"I know right"

Dannys P.O.V

"Babe I'm just gonna go fling on an outfit, you can go fix your hair in the bathroom or whatever then we can leave?"

"are you trying to say my hair looks bad" I asked Jessie

"no I just know what your like"

I just raised an eyebrow and headed through to the bathroom. Jessie had no gel so I had to use hairspray to fix my hair. I headed back to the living room and Jessie was waiting for me on the couch. She was wearing a black dress which was fitted at the top and stuck out at the bottom and she looked absolutely gorgeous I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"you ready to go babe" I asked her

She nodded.

*20 mins later*

We drove up to Jessie's parents house it was a cracker. I stalled a little before getting out the car as I was nervous, Jessie batted her eyelashes at me and reassured me it would be fine.

"hi come in" a woman said

"I'm Elaine and this is Pete"

"im Danny nice to meet you" I couldn't look Jessie's father in the eyes. We were led through to a dining room and shortly after we were served dinner I was beginning to feel more comfortable in my surroundings.

Jessie's P.O.V

Dinner was going quite well my mum and dad were just chatting to Danny not saying anything to embarrassing.

"so Danny tell us about your parents Danny" my mum said to him

"well my mum is a manager of a pub back in Ireland"

"and your dad?" she asked

I saw Danny's expressions on his face drop his eyes filled with water but he did not let a tear fall. I kicked my mum under the table and squeezed Danny's hand letting him know it was okay.

"well my dad actually passed away a few years ago" his voice went all high pitched at the end. The rest of the dinner was mostly silent. Once we were finished dinner mum offered us a drink I had a vodka and coke and danny had whiskey. A few hours passed mum and dad were quite tipsy and me and Danny were really drunk. My mum said "there's no way Danny can drive home so yous will just have to stay here tonight"

My dad butted In and said "well Danny can sleep on the couch they are not sharing the same bed under my roof" and then he went up to bed.

"yous can share a bed, as long as yous aren't too loud" my mum said winking at Danny. I was so embarrassed Danny just looked at me nervously. We all headed upstairs I led Danny to my old bedroom. We hadn't brought any spare clothes with us so I said to Danny "looks like its sleeping in the underwear for us" Danny had a

cheeky smile on his face. He slipped his t-shirt and trousers off then walked towards me. He undone my zip at the back of my dress. I pushed him on to the bed he took off his boxers and I took off my underwear. He pulled me down on top of him, our eyes met and he rested his hands on my bum and slipped his tongue into my mouth.

Danny's P.O.V

Jessie wanted me so bad right now she was stroking my stomach. After a few minutes she let out a scream "shh jess" I said I didnt want her mum and dad to know what we were doing. I felt so great right now, Jessie let out another moan and I just kept going and going. I could feel the sweat running down my face I kept going and going and I let out a big grunt Jessie just looked into my eyes and smiled.