Bubbles

Jessie's P.O.V

I woke up freezing, I was lying on Danny's bare chest, we were both still completely naked. I got up and flung Danny's t-shirt on, it fell to just above my knees. I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made us both a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea. As I was placing the breakfast on the table Danny pulled me in by the waist. I had my back to him and he whispered in my ear "good morning beautiful" his voice had a morning rasp to it. "I made breakfast for us" I said to him as we both sat down and began to tuck in. Once we were both finished I asked "so what are we gonna do to today then"

"Well...Ella's not coming back till tomorrow so we will have the place to ourselves" Danny said winking

"Maybe later, I was thinking we could go look at venues for the wedding?"

"Yeah that's a great idea"

We both got ready then went to look at nearby venues.

Danny's P.O.V

Jess and I had been looking at places for hours now, we had booked at date and a venue for the wedding. We had booked a small castle in the country side just big enough for close friends and family. It was such a beautiful and historical place, I can't wait till the 17th of July, that's when we are getting married. I was thinking to myself 'SHIT, that's only a month away'. We headed home.

Jessie's P.O.V

When we got home Danny made us both dinner, he made us chicken. Once we had finished dinner we snuggled up on the couch and watched The Inbetweeners movie. As I was just about to fall asleep the door went, it was Mark and Rina bringing Ella back. After they left I decided to give Ella a bath. I placed her in the lukewarm water that was surrounded by bubbles and began to pour water and soap over her soft delicate skin. Ella splashed in the water and she picked up some bubbles and put them on her face like a beard. "Danny..Danny come here" I said giggling. He came into the bathroom and I said "take a photo she done this all by herself" Danny took the picture and giggled along with me.

I am very sorry that I haven't updated in ages but I am hopefully going to update more frequently and I might upload another chapter tonight since this one is short.