Chapter 36

Ella's PoV

I hadn't seen Dylan all night and all morning and I thought maybe he wouldn't return. I got too close to his surface so maybe he moved away to find a new girl to torment. I mean he does it all as a coping mechanism but that still doesn't make it okay. I couldn't let him carry on with this behaviour. I needed to save a girl and also Dylan.

I didn't know where he was but I needed to somehow find him.

I got up and went to my door to go out and look for him. I opened my door and saw that we was approaching my door.

I stepped back into my room and he walked in. He had his head down and was hunched.

"If my mum asks your parents died in Paris and the house is yours" I hurried out before anything. Dylan looked up to me confused "she wanted to know where your parents were so I said that" I said, I don't know why that scared me so much. Dylan just nodded his head as he walked into my room and closed the door behind him.

I watched as he walked to the centre of my room. He then looked up and reached into his pocket

"Sorry, but your going to have to die now" he said quietly and he pulled out a gun.

What the actual fuck

"What the hell" I screamed almost, just shocked.

"Don't worry, I'll be going out with you" he said with a faint smile. What was he fucking losing his mind even more than it was.

"Dylan, what the fuck, put the gun down" I started to motion my hands down and and I watched as a tear fell from his face

"Too much as been said, I need to do this"

"No,no Dylan that's now how it goes" I now also had tears falling down my face now

He just shook his head slightly, snot was no also falling down his face and mixing with his tears

"Not here" he just said in a grudge voice and he walked closer to me, I was too shocked at first to move away. He grabbed hold of my arm and all I could do we shake my head as he began to drag me out of the room

He dragged me down stairs and I wanted to know where my family was but they were out. They were fucking out, of course it was the morning so everyone was out.

He walked to the front door and opened it up and carried on dragging me out to a rusty car outside

"Dylan no" I begged as he continued to drag me to it. He opened the door then pushed me inside then slammed the door shut. He then got himself in at the drivers side and started up the car.

"Honestly Dylan this isn't the way, just take me home please" I begged in the back seat as I tried to sit myself up

"It is the only way" he said in a dark voice