Chapter 18

Ella's PoV

Dylan carried me over to the sofa. Great, the same place again

I was still regaining my breath but still tried to fight against him.

He got me laid down so I tried to sit up, he, again, presses his hand into my neck and pushed down, hard enough so I was pinned down, but enough so that I could still breath.

He then slowly used his other hands to remove both our pants.

Tears fell like nothing new.

My parents blissfully unaware that this "lovely angel" they though they let in their hope was in fact a lustful demon, who was stealing their daughter

Disgusting I know

I placed both my hands on Dylan's grip on my neck, and tried to push it up slightly as Dylan pushed his weapon into me. I let out a cry, I couldn't believe I was back in this situation, with his free hand he pushed away my other leg, which I had been trying to push in closer to keep him out, but obvious failed.

He was picking up his pase and getting into this, his grip on my neck starting to tighten as he did so and making it more harder for me to breath. And each second I was just praying and praying that this would end. I didn't feel good on my behalf, at all, but I could tell it did for him.

Then I thought hit me.  A thought so vile yet could help me. If I tricked myself and pretended to be into thiS, wanting it in fact, maybe it wouldn't hurt as much. He was a good lucking guy and maybe I could block out everything terrible about him. Just so I'd cope.

I relaxed my body slightly and tried to force out moans

"See your liking it" Dylan said though breaths, ERGH God that made me tense a little bit I relaxed back down.

"Come on baby" I whispered, hoping he could take it as he no longer needed to pin me down, which he did. He let go of my neck and I felt free again.

I wanted to cry so hard right now, getting into wasn't taking away the emotional pain, even it if was taking away the physical.

He started to get even bloody faster and the sofa even began to move slightly, but at least this was all coming to an end soon.

I was gripping onto the sofa for dear life when it finally happened.

I could feel that fucking feeling I refused to feel run over me and I knew it had run over Dylan too.

He was breathing heavily onto me, cooling down my sweaty face with his cold bitter breath.

"See baby, I know you like it"