"I hope it's another girl."

"Nah, I want a boy."

"So he can act like you? I think not." I put the phone on speaker as I laughed at her. "But seriously, son have you been taking your medicine?"

"Ma, I don't need that crap. I told you I'm good." She sighed before speaking, "Just to stay safe. . I want you to take it."

"Please, mama. I'on need that shit."

"Kaydence that medicine can't do anything but help you! Does Daniella know about it yet?"

"I'm not comfortable with telling her about that right now but I'll tell her eventually."

"I know you're grown and you make your own decisions but I really want you to start takingyour medicine." A throat was cleared from behind me and I knew it was Dani. Here was another damn problem.

Ayriel's POV

"I don't want any parts this time Dontae. You're the macho man, you got it."

"Shit, you right but you know I gotta play smart with this nigga and you know all of his weak spots."

"And you do too. You were his so called best friend but I do know one of his weak spots. That bitch. She's his weak spot. ."

"That's one of em but I was thinking something else."

"What?"

"Shit, you want your daughter back don't you?" He rubbed his hands through his beard.

"See now you're trying to die for real. Kaydence won't play behind Karcyn and you know that."

"But you could benefit from it too if you just go through with the plan."

"What's the plan?"

Omniscient's POV

Daniella sat listening to Kaydence and his mom talk until she couldn't anymore. She let it be known that she was listening and he turned around to face her.

"I'll call you back." He ended the call and walked towards Dani. "It's no-"

"What medicine Kaydence?" He sighed and remained quiet for a few seconds.

"I'm fucked up Dani. Okay?"

Tears welled up in her eyes and she looked up at him. "How can you be with someone and not tell them that there's something wrong with you?"

"I was ju-"

"You know what, it doesn't even matter Kaydence. You can leave. We can be parents to our child and that's it." She turned on her heels and went back upstairs. She was more than hurt because she trusted him and he couldn't even tell her that there was something going on with him. She would've accepted whatever it was that was wrong and they would've kept moving forward but as he said, he wasn't comfortable yet. He probably wouldn't have ever been.

Kaydence stood dumbfounded in the same spot that she'd left him in. She never gave him time to explain and was always quick to want to leave him which was why he wasn't ready to tell her about his disorder. He didn't want her to know that he was crazy and had a hard time controlling his anger because he was afraid that she'd leave him like she always did. But it wasn't about him right now, he didn't want her stressing herself about shit, she didn't need that.

"Fuck man." He ran his hand over his head before leaving her house and going to his mom's house.

Daniella's POV

How was I supposed to feel? The man that I was in love with was keeping secrets because he wasn't comfortable with me yet? It was complete bullshit and I couldn't help but cry. I couldn't be with him if he was keeping stuff away from me. There was no way in hell.

I ran me a warm bath and stripped down to my panties and bra before I stepped in the water, in hopes that it would clear my mind a little bit. I couldn't believe that I was pregnant with this man's child and he was still keeping secrets. I didn't know him like I thought I did and if he kept that away from me, the lord knew what else he was hiding.

Carlos' POV

"Let's swing by Lina's real quick so I can cop bro." I said to Melly as we rode down the freeway.

"Ight cool. Call her now though and tell her what's up." I nodded and called Lina's phone.

"Yo?" She answered. "I need some more of that purp. Dis Los."

"Okay, come on over."

"10-4." I ended the call.

"Yo, she really is an OG. I fucks with her." I laughed as I thought about how she answered the phone. "Hell yeah. I bet she'd blow some shit if need be."

"On god she probably would." We pulled into Baylor and rode until we pulled up to her house. "You can go in by yourself this time."

"Shit, aight." I hopped out and walked up to the door and rung the doorbell. An Audi pulled up in the driveway next to Melly's and I couldn't lie, it looked like Kaydence's.

Okayyyy, very short but I was dying to update a good chapter and whatnot... I think this chapter is okay. What y'all think? Vote & comment!