Chapter 28

"We have to talk about that kiss." I stated as Brax met me in my room.
  "What about it?" Brax questioned. His face quickly dropped and filled with worry. "Did you not want it to happen?"
  Shaking my head, I was fast to contradict him, "That's not what I'm saying at all." I placed my hand in his cheek. That kiss was amazing and I wanted it to happen. "But what did it mean?"
  He sighed, "What do you mean by that?"
  "Does it mean you like me in a relationship way? Does it mean we're dating?" I did not want to think one thing but it be the total opposite meaning.
  He put both of his hands on either side of my face and stared into my eyes, "Of course I like you. Why else would I kiss if I didn't?"
  My smile brightened, "But does this mean we're in any type of relationship? Because I don't go around kidding all of my friends!"
  He chuckled at my joke, "Do you want us to be in a relationship?" As asked in a serious tone.
  Why does he leave all the hard things to me? "If you don't ask me out, I'll ask you out."
  He moved his hands from my face to holding both of my hands, "Korinna Fisher, would you be my girlfriend?"
  I pretended to think about it, then shrugged, "I guess so. It's not like I have anything better to do."
  Brax gave me a smile and leaned down to kiss me. I out my hand up to stop him, "But first we have to makeup a plan to tell Andy."
  He gulped at the mention of Andy. There's no doubt in my mind that Andy will not be angry about this. "It's probably best to tell him soon. If we wait, he'll for sure kill me. The longer we keep it from him, the more hell want to murder me."
  Knowing Brax was right, I sighed. I gave him a short peck and stated, "You're going to be with me!"
  "What? He's actually going to kill me if-" I cut him off with a kiss. This kiss was longer than the one before. After my eyes flew closed, I felt his hands go back to cupping my face. Moving my arms around his waist, I leaned into his kiss. What I thought was as close as we could get, seemed too far away. Somehow reading my mind, he somehow pulled me closer. Flush against him, I dragged my hands onto his firm chest.
  I had to pull away to breathe. He nuzzled his face into my neck. Giggling, I warned, "You better not be a vampire trying to suck my blood." 
  I felt him smile into my neck as he mumbled into my neck, "I might just be."  He playfully grabbed my skin with his teeth.
  "I'm calling the Winchesters," I informed him. The Winchesters were brothers and they hunted monsters on a Tv series named 'Supernatural'.
  He laughed at that and removed his face to look at me, "Can't call someone who's not real."
  Gasping at this, I slapped his chest, "How rude, Boyfriend."
  That title sounded amazing. Braxton my boyfriend. Mine and only mine.
  Brax gave me a cheeky grin, "I'm only being truthful, Girlfriend."
  Red flushed my cheeks at hearing him call me 'Girlfriend'. He gave me a quick kiss before yawning and left to change into something g more comfortable. I threw on some pajama pants and a loose before jumping Into my bed.
  Just as I closed my eyes, I felt the bed dip. Turning to the bed dipper, I reminded him the rules from the last sleepover still were in effect.
  "On the floor, Boyfriend."
  "Fine," he huffed.
   Once he sat up, my hand shot out and clasped his arm, "Wait."
  He turned to me expectedly and raised his eyebrows. Puckering my lips dramatically, I motioned for a kiss. He sighed but gave me a quick kiss, "Goodnight."
  "Dream of me," I joked and rolled back over.
  "Oh, I will."

  Wohhooo!! The book reached 1k. I'm so happy!! Thanks so much for all the reads.

1) Who is your Favorite character?

2) Do you think Kor and Brax are cute together?

3) Did they rush into a relationship or take forever?

  THANKS FOR READING<3<3