Chapter 14

The guys took out their instruments, well everyone except Thomas since he played drums and we needed the go ahead on that.
  "I didn't know you played guitar, too," Olivia said to Braxton.
  "Yea, I sing and play guitar, but on stage in strictly vocals."

  After the guys tuned their guitars and Jack tuned his bass, Andy walked in, "Korinna, you did not tell me your friends were guys! I said no dating until you're older."
  I rolled my eyes but Pete walked in behind him, "Calm down Momma Hurley!"
  That sentence made me laugh and I added, "I wouldn't date these goons unless it was my last option, and even then I would second guess it." That may have been somewhat a lie. I mean they all are great guys, and cute.
I changed the subject, "Can we use your drums, Andy?"
  "Yes, just don't bust them," he warned us. Andy sauntered to the couch and plopped himself down. "I'm watching you."
  "Oh, me, too!" Pete exclaimed with excitement.
  The guys looked scared, but I laughed it off and directed my demand to Andy, "Go lift some weights or something."
  He shook his head, but then a crash came from down stairs and the two older men leaped up. Andy have the guys one last warning glare and ran towards the noise.
  The guys picked a song and began strumming. I nodded my head to the beat as Thomas joined in. Olivia and I started singing immediately; it was "Drown" by bring me the horizon.
When the song came to an end, I could hear clapping coming from behind me. The fob guys and Phil stood in the door way and shouted encouragement.
"I bet you only heard Tom playing," I whispered to Livey. She blushed and pushed my shoulder as I laughed. The guys gave us weird looks, but I just shook my head as Olivia hid hers.
I got an idea. My body flew off the couch and I motioned for the guys to form a huddle. After they surrounded me, I told them what do to play. We broke the huddle and the guys went back to their places nervously.
Patrick, Pete, Joe, Andy, and Phil gave us suspicious glances but didn't address our little huddle session. Tom yelled, "1,2,3!"
They all started playing except for Brax, he started singing instead, "Coming in announced, drag my nails on the tile," fob cheered when they heard "irresistible". Once it got to Demi's part in the remix, I started singing.
"That was amazing!" Andy pulled me in for a hug and the guys complemented my friends. The guys told us they had to make food, so they left us alone in the music studio to continue messing around.
A few songs later, Pete called us down, "Lunch is ready!" Livey and I were the first ones down due to not having any instruments to be careful of.
In the kitchen, mounds of pizza boxes were scattered across the huge table. I lunged at the first box and checked for pepperoni. Nope, I have to find it. Four boxes later, I finally found my favorite pizza ever: stuffed crust pepperoni. I'm a plain girl. By that time, the guys made it down and were pushing each other around to get to the pizza. I rushed to grab three slices before they could claim it all. I took my delicious looking pizza and say in a chair without any boxes covering the surface.
Livey found her pizza and sat in the living room, as did Thomas, Jack, and Zack. Braxton pushed some boxes out of the way and rooted himself next to me. He also had pepperoni.

  After the guys packed their instruments in to the cars, the came back into the house. Grabbing a few extra slices of pizza, they turned to leave, but I yelled, "Members of Fall Out Boy, please report to the door!"
  My friends turned around with their mouths stuffed with pizza and gave me confused looks. I have them a small smirk and waited for the guys to come.
  It took them a few moments, but they arrived and I announced, "You guys are all taking a picture together."
  My friends and Fall Out Boy got close together and they all made funny faces. I snapped a picture on my phone and then sent it to all of the guys via group text.
  "Okay, men, you are free to go!" All of the boys started to walk away, FOB deeper into the house, and my friends tried to escape through the door. "Wow! I feel how I am so special to you guys that I don't even get a 'goodbye'"
  They turned to me and all have me a hug, Braxton embraced me last. He placed his mouth close to my ear. I could feel the warmth from his breathe against my skin as it pushed my loose hair out of the way. "You know, I really like you. Your voice is amazing."
  My cheeks flamed and I stuttered out, "Your voice is, too."
  I most definitely wasn't lying when I said that. His voice was deep and raspy, I loved it.
  He released me and gave my cheek a quick peck. He gave me a real, bright smile and left with the others. I touched where he kissed me, it felt all tingly.
  I don't know how long I stayed there, just staring at the floor with my fingertips continuously grazing the spot. It must've been a while because someone cleared their throat.
  My eyes flew up and found Olivia with a huge smirk in front of me. I rolled my eyes at her and retreated to my bedroom. I could already hear the comments about Brax and I. She will grill me worse than I did to her about Tom.

  *I am so sorry about not updating in forever. I've been really busy*