Chapter 3

Mrs. Thomas took me to my house after I left the hospital. At the house, I grabbed some clothes and my mom's memory box. I also grabbed some pictures and cloths. Then we went to the orphanage. Mrs. Claire, who owned and ran the place, introduced me in front of everyone, but I left straight to my designated room after.

  My roommate was a girl named Sasha, but she wasn't here right now, so I got to unpack in peace.
I saved my clothes in the drawers and hid my the box and pictures under my bed.

--------------------------------
  "Wake up," a shrill voice rang through the quiet room, waking me up. A girl with blonde hair and brown eyes stood at the door.

  "Who are you?" The girl sneered.

  "Korinna," I stated.

  She scrunched up her face, "What kind of name is that?"

  "One with letters and originality," I sarcastically replied.

  She rolled her eyes, "Claire wanted me to tell you to eat breakfast, but from how fat you are, it looks like you don't need to." Sasha laughed as she walked the door.

  I laid in my spot staring at the ceiling for a few moments. I wasn't fat, only chubby. I still needed to eat.

  My stomach growled as I walked down the stairs. I didn't eat dinner last night, so I was super hungry.

  "Good morning, Korinna," a few people greeted, but I ignored them. I grabbed a plate and sat at one of the empty tables. I plugged my earphones in and blasted Fall Out Boy. I slightly bobbed my head to the music as I picked at my food.
-----------------–--------------
  "Korinna Fisher, please report to the office," Mrs. Claire called over the intercom, interrupting my music. I got up from my bed and made my way to the office.

  "Yes?" I asked as I opened the door and walked in. I gasped as I saw who was in there.

  "Hey, Kor, long time no see!" Joe joked as Patrick, Pete, Andy, and him got up to hug me.

  I stood in shock as the wrapped me in a  group hug. "What are you guys doing here?" I queried.

  "We thought we'd take you out for a surprise," Pete informed me.

  "She has to be back by 12 o'clock tonight," Mrs. Claire commented as the guys led me outside of the building.

**Hey guys!!
Should I start doing a goal for each chapter? I really don't get much activity on my books. The goal will not affect my updating times like most do. I would just appreciate to hear what everyone thinks of my stories!! Oh well.

  We didn't have school today or yesterday because the roads were flooded....**

•••Favorite Fall Out Boy member?•••
~~~I don't Care~~~

{Goal:
       1 comment
       8 reads}