Chapter 4

"Are you gonna kill me?" I piped as they led me out of the car with a blindfold on.

"Of course, because you know we are serial killers," Andy chuckled.

"Well you never know, I mean look some of your music videos," i retorted, thinking about the young blood chronicles.

"You have nothing to worry about," Patrick assured me.

  "Hey, Phil," Joe yelled, "She's with us, can you make sure the kid doesn't go too crazy?"

  "Sure, but you guys better hurry," a man's voice, who I'm assuming is Phil, responded.

  "Come on let's go!" Pete yelled excited and began walking faster.
--------------------------------
  "Fall Out Boy! Fall Out Boy!" The chants were defeating. The concert was about to begin. This is actually the best surprise I've ever received. It's actually on of the only surprises I've ever been gifted. My dad never gave me anything.

  "Hey guys," Patrick started, but his voice was drowned out by the crowd's screams.

  "We have a special guest with us today," Pete told the crowd, looking toward me. I was in the front row, so it was easy for the band to spot me. Pete continued, "Korinna Fisher, would you like to come up here?" I shook my head frantically.

  "Come on, Kor. Come on guys, she's shy. Cheer her on," Joe encouraged as the people in the packed building started screaming my name.

  "Fine," I whispered to myself as Phil came up to me, "Hey, Phil." He nodded to follow him. He led me out of the crowd and onto the stage where the guys were standing.

  "What do you want to be our first song?" Andy asked me.

  "Sugar we're going down," I suggested. They all nodded and walked to their positions. I walked to the edge of the stage and sat down.
--------------------------------
  The guys decided to end the concert with "Save Rock and Roll." The crowd was screaming along to the song while was just mouthing the lyrics. I didn't want to make a fool of myself in front of everyone. This was one of my favorite songs by them.

  They stopped on  Elton John's part. Everyone looked around confused, including me. Patrick walked by my side and handed my a microphone. My eyebrows scrunched up, "What do you want me to do with this?"

  "Well, since Elton is not here tonight, we thought you could replace him," Patrick chuckled.

  "But I can't sing," I tried to get out of singing in front of everyone. Truth is, I'm a decent singer, but not good enough to be a performer.

  "It doesn't matter," he assured. I got up and the music restarted, which meant I had to sing.

  I sang the parts that Elton would usually do, but I didn't do that great. Even though I sounded bad, the crowd continued to cheer and sing along with us.

  The song ended and the guys surrounded me, giving me a group hug.

  "That was amazing," Patrick complemented me, but I shook my head and attempted to argue that I sounded horrible. The guys all denied it.
--------------------------------
   After the guys thanked the audience and bid their farewells, I was escorted back to the orphanage.  The whole way there, Patrick tried to convince me that my singing was good. He even got the rest of the band to agree, but I wasn't going to believe it. They told my by and left once they signed me back in. It was 11:36 when I got back, which meant I was back in time and wouldn't have any consequences.
--------------------------------
  I headed back to my room only to be stared at some of the girls. I held my head high and ignored their judging eyes.

  "Get out!" Sasha screeched as I opened the door to our room. She was sitting up in her bed, glaring at me. I guess I woke her up.

  "Sorry," I smiled not meaning it. Her glare followed me as I grabbed clothes and headed to the shared showers down the hall.

**
     We had no school all week!!!
Anyway we reached the goal.
Shoutout to these people for helping reach it......
Paramedic48
FOBsessed_killjoy8
HayleyStumpXx **

•••Favorite Fall Out Boy album?•••
~~~Save Rock and Roll~~~

     {GOAL
         Total reads: 40
        Comments: 10}