Christmas Chapter

Merry Christmas, Munchkins. Here's your present from me to you.

~•~
Corey's P.O.V
Six Months after College Graduation

My eyes slowly opened and a sleeping Aiden came to view. The side of his face was squished against the pillow and I smiled. Why, because he looked so cute. Like a little baby.

I slowly sat up and stretched my arms over my head. I sighed.

I looked over to the clock and it was almost seven thirty on December twenty fifth.

Wait....

That means...

It Christmas! Holy mother of God, it's Christmas! Yay!

I turned and shoved Aiden softly, which resulted in him falling off the side of the bed. Okay, maybe it wasn't a soft shove.

He popped his head up and glared at me. "Corey, what the hell?" He asked me.

I just smiled and stood up. "It's Christmas!" I chirped as I jumped up and down.

Aiden rolled his eyes at me with a smile. "You're like a five year old." He walked over to the dresser and pulled on a white long sleeved shirt.

"Who isn't excited about Christmas? Plus, this is our first Christmas back home, in our own little house. You can't tell me, your not excited!" I grabbed his arm.

Aiden just stared down at me with a small smile. His bright blue eyes still held as much emotion as they always did. I liked that.

"I'm happy, I get to spend another year with you." He said softly. He brought his hand up and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Merry Christmas, Kitten."

"Merry Christmas, Aiden." I said softly. He bent his head down and took my lips between his. As always, he felt good.

Like, really good. Aiden pulled me closer with one hand while the other cupped my face. He slowly parted my lips with his tongue and he started to stroke his thumb on the curve of my waist.

A sensual sound came from my mouth and Aiden pulled away slowly. "I'm going to have to stop right there. I don't want to take up most of your morning, kitten."

My face heated up and I stepped away from Aiden. "Okay," I said softly, I was trying not to smile. "I'll be in the shower."

Aiden smirked at me. "Cool, I'll meet you in there." He looked at me with heated eyes.

I rolled my eyes. "Funny." I said while the blush still remained on my face. I walked into the bathroom with my towel.

I could only imagine how this day would be.

Once I was under the water, I kept thinking about our first Christmas back home.

Aiden and I graduated from NYU in June and I was happy to be back home. Jackson was also back home and he has his one year old son with him. Aiden.

Yes, he named his son Aiden and I thought he wouldn't do it but, Jay and Aiden did make a bet. It was stupid though. Turns out one of Jackson's 'One night stands' resulted in little Aiden and I have to say, I agree when I say that bringing little Aiden to California was best for the little guy.

But, little Aiden is adorable, but not as adorable as baby Kai. Kai is Jessie's baby girl and she looks exactly like him. She's only three months old, and her mother, Caroline isn't bad either.

Anyway, me and Aiden have been doing pretty well for the past couple years. Aiden got this really good job at Richardson's, a travel agency. And I also have an internship at this publishing company. My boss, however scared the crap out of me. Matthew's Inc.