Chapter 12

Chapter 12: I don't like spending time with him

What did he just say?

"What?" I asked him. Maybe I heard it wrong.

"I don't want you to leave me." He said. His voice was hushed; barley audible.

What does he mean? He doesn't want me to leave? I don't understand.

"I don't understand." I responded in the same hushed voice.

"Come here." I walked over to where he was lying. He scooted over and patted the spot next to him. The whole time, he acted like he was half asleep so I don't know what was going through his mind right now.

I hesitated at his gesture.

"Please. I won't fall asleep unless you stay here with me."

Nothing. I have nothing to say. My mind is like literally gone.

"Please." His voice was even quieter. The look on his face was.... Desperation, pain, longing. I don't know.

I laid next to him where he wanted me to. We were facing each other. "Is this okay?" I asked him. He nodded his head. He just stared at me and I stared at him back. I was lost on blue eyes. There was so much emotion in them. He suddenly moved closer then put his arm around my waist. He placed his chin on top of my head and started stroking his thumb on my waist.

I can't lie, It felt good. I was comfortable. I buried my head in his chest.

I closed my eyes. I felt protected and I felt cared for. I just wanted to stay like that forever. I had this warm happy feeling inside me and I liked it.

Everything went out my mind. I didn't care that I was here with Aiden. I didn't care that I was suppose to hate him. I didn't care that I still didn't know everything about him.

I Just wanted right now to last because it felt good.

Aiden pulled me closer to his body, if it was possible. I smiled against his chest. I heard the steady heartbeats on his chest. He was sleeping. My eyes started to grow heavy, and like that, I was out.

*****************

My eyes opened and I was faced with someone's chest.

Oh yeah, Aiden. I tried to sit up so I could see what time it was but, Aiden's hold on me was too tight.

Not a squeezing me to death hold, but a more protective hold.

I finally managed to get out of his grasp. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 2:32. Oh God....

My mom and Jessie must be looking everywhere for me!

I quickly took out my phone and called Jessie.

"Yeah?" He sounded horrible. The second voice thing, yeah, it ran in the family.

"Have you been sleeping?!" I whispered-yelled but my second voice also came out. He's been sleeping? He was suppose to be looking around crazy for me!

"Yeah. I already know what you're thinking. Aiden's mom called and said you were with him."

My face burned up. Aiden's mom saw us. Well of course she saw us, this is her house. Come on Corey.