Chapter 14

Chapter 14: I don't like watching movies with you

I was currently laying at home on my bed looking up at the ceiling. If you're wonder about last night, well a janitor came and found us in the stairwell. It must've been pretty weird because we were all there separated, sleeping on the stairs.

Well Aiden left and so did Peyton. They both offered to drive me home but I told them I wanted to walk.

So now I'm here and I'm just thinking about it all. I started to close my eyes and fall asleep but I heard something hit my window. I sat up and stared at my window to make sure I wasn't going crazy.

Then it heard it again. I stood up from my bed and started walking slowly to my window. When I opened the blinds, I saw Aiden through the glass standing with a bunch of rocks in his hands. I opened the window.

"What are you doing?!" I half screamed at him.

"Trying to get your attention. Now let me in the house."

I guess he decided not to go to school either.

"And you didn't use the door why?....." I asked him.

"Because I know you would just ignore it. Now let me in."

Who did he think he was talking to?

"I don't have to do anything for you when you're talking to me like that."

Even though I was above him, I could still see him roll his eyes.

"Please." He said in monotone. My mind quickly went back to two days ago when Aiden begged me to stay with him. 'Please'. I could still hear the sincerity in his voice. I snapped out of my trance when something hit me in my head. I glanced down and glared at Aiden.

"Are you gonna let me in or not?!" He half screamed.

"No!" I closed my window shut and made my way back to my bed. I laid down again and closed my eyes. I just wanted to sleep. Couldn't the world just give me that?

After about three minutes of quiet, my door to my room opened and Aiden strolled in.

"How the hell did you get in?" I asked popping up.

He just shrugged and laid down next to me on the bed. "I picked the lock." I stared at him with disbelief. He soon sat up too and faced me. "So, now that we're alone, how about we entertain ourselves?" He asked and his smirked appeared on his face. I rolled my eyes and shoved him away from me.

"What do you want anyways?" I asked him getting up and making my way to my desk. I sat down and looked at Aiden and saw him with a serious expression on his face.

"About last night...." He trailed off. "I didn't mean to take it that far with Peyton. He just makes me really angry. I'm sorry that you felt uncomfortable about the situation too. I know it's confusing now but hopefully one day you'll understand."

Wow. I didn't expect that at all. What did he mean anyway?

He was right. I didn't understand. I had no clue. I understood why Peyton didn't like Aiden but I didn't understand why Aiden didn't like Peyton.

"So does anyone plan on telling me soon so I can understand?" I asked raising my eyebrows. Aiden just shrugged looking at the ground.

"We're still friends, right?" Aiden asked me suddenly.

Me and Aiden friends? I never thought about us being friends. Maybe frenimies, I don't know but not friends.