Chapter 25

Chapter 25: I don't like camping

We were all standing in front of my house crowded in a circle. Even though they were acting normal, you could still feel the tension in the air. It was literally killing me.

"Ok, so we'll all just take two cars there since there's six of us." Peyton explained to us. It was Saturday meaning that today's starts our camping weekend. To tell you the truth, I don't even want to go anymore. However, considering the people that are here, things might get interesting.

Aiden and Peyton will probably try to murder each other. Jackson will probably be complaining the whole weekend. Jessie was probably going to get in some sort of trouble with Mother Nature. And Naomi will probably sit back and watch how crazy we all are.

"Okay, but before we leave, we need to lay down some rules." I told them. Almost all of them rose their eyebrows at me, except for Naomi. "There will absolutely be no fighting. And yes, I'm talking about you two." I pointed at Aiden And Peyton.

"Jackson, no complaining and whining about everything you come to face with. Its just the outdoors, you've been outside before." He rolled his eyes at me. "Jessie....... please, I beg you, don't do anything stupid."

"Oh Please, Corey. You act like you don't do anything stupid." He scoffed at me. I glared at him.

"Well, at least I know not to poke a skunk with a stick. What'd you think was gonna happen?" I threw at him.

"Says the girl that tried to clean out an outlet with a fork! Who the hell does that?!" I gave out a heavy exhale.

I was about to respond when Aiden beat me to it. "Okay. We get it. Both of you are stupid, now shut up so we can leave." He turned to walk towards the car.

"What crawled up your ass and died?" Peyton raised one of his eyebrows.

"Damn." Jackson chuckled. Aiden just showed him a special finger and we all made our way towards the car. As I walking, I noticed Naomi has been really quiet.

"Are you okay, you've been really quiet." I asked her.

She nodded her head. "Yeah. I'm just thinking about how this weekends gonna to turn out."

"Yeah, we're all screwed." And with that, we all made our way to the camping site.

**********************

'Baby I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals, animals, like animals
Baby you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent for miles
Just like animals, animals, like animals'

Me and Jackson were singing at the top of our lungs. You can't really blame us. We were driving for a really long time and we were getting restless.

"You guys have been singing for the past hour. Do you know annoying you're being right now?" Jessie asked while tapping on the steering wheel impatiently.

"If you guys don't shut up, I will come back there and punch you both in the nose." Aiden said irritated.

I leaned forward so that my head was between Aiden's and Jessie's. "But I'm bored. And my feet hurt."

"Please tell me how your feet possibly hurt. You're in a car!" Jessie said incredulously.

Aiden turned towards Jessie. "Yeah, I gotta pee, man."

Jessie sighed and pulled out his phone. He scrolled before putting it to his ears and mumbling 'little brats.'

"Peyton, do you mind if we stop for a bathroom break? I got three toddlers here annoying the shit out of me and if I don't step out of the car now, I swear I'll put all three of them in the trunk."