Chapter 6

Chapter 6: I don't like your little game

I fell asleep. Again.

My eyes fluttered opened and I was still on my bed. I look at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was 5:13. I had Enough time to get ready since the Spawn and his mother wouldn't be over until six. I could squeeze in a snack.

Before I went downstairs, I went to the bathroom and checked for my contacts one more time. You know, just in case Aiden was lying to me.
They really weren't there. I would have to get them later in the week so I was stuck with my glasses. Hopefully nothing would happen to them until I get my contacts.

I made my way downstairs and strolled into the kitchen. I screamed when I saw Aiden there, eating yogurt on our counter. His looked from his yogurt and brought his eyes on me. He stared at me like this was the most normal thing In the world.

"For the love of God! What are you doing in my house?" I demanded from him.

"I'm eating yogurt. What does it look like?" He said it in a 'duh' tone. "By the way, you sound like your on drugs again. Does that happen every time you wake up?" This guy is unbelievable.

"Yes it does. But you still didn't answer my question." I crossed my arms. He just pretended to look confused.

"What question?" He asked still pretending to be confused. I shook my hand in front of me.

"Never mind." Trying to kick him out would stress me out. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Hey, did you know you drool when you sleep?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Why were you in room when I was sleeping? Why were you even in my house?!"

"I never left." He shrugged. "I was watching tv down here when I got bored so I came to bother you. I saw you were sleeping and I tried to wake you up. You're a real heavy sleeper you know that?" He said taking a spoon full of yogurt.

I was going to say something when the front door opened. Jessie walked in. He came into the kitchen and greeted us. "Hey Biscuit, Hey Aiden." Him and Aiden did that guy handshake thing. "I'm going upstairs, try not to have sex on the counter, people eat there." Jessie smirked.

My face scrunched up in disgust. No way that was happening.

Aiden looked at me. "Oh Jessie. I don't think our little Corey here knows about that stuff yet." He said the last part in a baby voice. I rolled my eyes. Jessie and Aiden laughed. I just got up and headed for my room for the dinner that was now in fifteen minutes. I changed into some jeans and and plain black, long sleeved shirt that hugged my torso. I decided on staying in my room. I didn't want to go back to Aiden. I just sat there watching Netflix until someone opened my room door. It was Aiden. What could he possibly want now?

I groaned out loud. "What do you want?"

"I'm bored." He pushed himself inside my room and closed the door behind him. I didn't like where this was going. He sat on the chair next to my desk.

"Why don't you go talk to Jessie?"

"I'd rather bother you." I rolled my eyes. I turned my attention back on Netflix when at the corner of my eye, I saw Aiden stand up and make his way towards me. He sat down beside me. I started to feel warm when I noticed how close he was.

"Um..do you mind?" I asked him not looking him in the eyes. I don't know why. I just couldn't stand to stare up into his blue piercing eyes.

"Actually, I don't." He scooted closer to me. I started blushing I don't know why. In my side vision, I could see him smirk. He leaned down until his lips were near to my ear. "What's wrong Corey? Do I make you feel nervous?" I shivered when his breathe hit my skin. He then put his hand on my cheek, slowly rubbing his thumb on it. I had enough courage to finally meet his gaze. I gasped at how he eyes were trained on me never leaving mine. He then looked down at my lips.

What the hell?

He then licked his lips still staring at mine and my body became more hot at his gesture. I just stared at him. I didn't say anything, I didn't move. His touch paralyzed me and sent me into a completely different world. Why did he have that effect on me?

Aiden leaned down and placed a kiss on my jaw; his lips lingering there for more than expected. He then started placing more kisses across my jaw.

He then made his way down to my neck. He placed open mouthed kisses up and down. I involuntarily closed my eyes and tried really hard to keep in a moan that was threatening to escape my mouth.

He suddenly pulled away and then he smirked. "So I do have an effect on you."

"I...I....you..don't." I stuttered. He stood up, eyes still on me.

"Whatever you say," He smirked. "Corey." The way he said my name made my insides melt. He chuckled as he exited my room.

Why does he keep doing that? If he thinks it's a joke, I don't find it funny at all. God, I hated him. I hated him because he effected me. Why did he effect me. Last week, everything was normal. He hated my guts and I hated his. Now everything's different. I don't like him, but I don't hate him. There's no possibility that I could start like him. It doesn't even matter because tomorrow will be different. I will not let him make me feel vulnerable. If he thinks it's all fun and games, I can play along to.

And that's exactly what I plan to do.