Chapter 20

Chapter 20: I don't like kissing you

What?

I don't think getting a fight was that bad and why would Aiden even be in here with me?

"I don't understand." Aiden says to Mr.James.

"Over the past week, the both of you have gotten into trouble, a number of times."

He wasn't wrong. However, I still don't understand why we were here together.

"First, you both disrupt class and when you get kicked out, you skip class for the rest of the day. A matter of fact, you both have skipped classes more than three times in the past seven days. You both have shown public displays of affection with each other and others. You've been smoking and drinking on school property and, Corey over her just told a teacher to screw herself and then got in a fight!"

I just sat there in shock. I really didn't know what to say. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Anyway you can prove this?" Aiden asked smartly. Mr.James have him a 'Don't push it' look.

"So here's what going to happen. You both are going to stay in the library after school helping Ms.Harrison starting Monday."

What?!

"What do you mean by 'starting Monday'?" I asked him.

"Oh, you'll be doing it everyday for a month." A month?!

No! No! No!

"Oh come on!"

"Its final. If you think I'm lying please go a head and try me. I'll just be forced to suspend you both."

This is great. This is just wonderful. Aiden and I got up and walked out of the room without another word spoken. When we got inside the hallway, Aiden turned towards me.

"What are you doing later?"

"I'll be with Peyton, but I have lunch now." He smiled.

"Perfect." He took my hand and led me to his car. I know we had lunch but I don't think it was good to leave the property.

"I don't think this is a good idea, Aiden." I told him as we got in the car.

"It's fine, I'll have you back before the bell."

Fine. He drove out of the parking lot and I started thinking about the places he could be taking me.

Once we pulled up to the woods forty five minutes later, I knew where he was taking me.

He led me through the woods until we came across the lake. It's was just as beautiful the last time he took me here.

I remember him telling me that he came here to think. When I looked over at him, I saw him staring at the lake in thought. "What are you thinking about?" I asked him. He looked up at me.

"Do you want the truth?" I stared at him for a while. He wasn't talking about his thoughts, he was talking about my confusion. He was asking if I wanted to know what was going on for the past week.

I nodded my head. "Yeah I do."

He sighed. "Okay. About three years ago, I developed a crush on this girl. This girl had developed a crush on me too. I really really liked this girl. In fact, I admitted to have fallen in love with her. So, once we started dating, I spent every singe moment with her. I really did love her."

Aiden, in love? I would've never thought about that. Who could have possibly stolen the heart of Aiden Praxston?

"What was her name?" I asked.