Chapter 32

Chapter 32: I don't like our memories

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked Aiden.

We were at the mall and we just left Victoria's Secret. He wasn't to happy about the idea going in with me but I made him anyway.

"I guess not." He sighed. "So where do you want to go now?" He asked standing in front of me.

"Um, why don't you-"

"Corey..." He cut me off.

"Go buy something for yourself. I feel spoiled having someone treating me like this." I pouted. I know it wasn't a bad thing but I do feel sort of bad.

"I told you that I'm fine. I don't want anything. We came to the mall for you so you can have whatever you want."

I was going to argue with him but, what's the point? I sighed and turned and said, "Fine. Can we eat, I'm hungry."

He smiled at me. "When are you not hungry?" I shoved him on his shoulder.

"There you go being mean again." I rolled my eyes at him and we started making our way to the food court. Then I felt his breathe against my ear.

"I still want to make it up to you." He whispered huskily. It took me a lot to hold in the squeak that was threatening to come out my mouth. Damn you, Aiden.

I was about to respond when I spotted Forever 21.

I stopped in my tracks and I felt Aiden bump into my back. "Why'd you stop?" He asked.

I grabbed his hand and started dragging him towards the store. "Come on!" I told him.

About ten minutes later I was walking around the store like a mad woman. The whole time, Aiden followed me staring at me with amusement.

I turned around and showed him this flannel shirt that was red and blue. "Do you like this one?" I asked him.

"I'm sure it'll look fine." He smiled.

"Liar." I  mumbled and turned around and started looking again. However, when I turned around to ask Aiden for his opinion, I saw one of the workers standing next to him. It was obvious she was flirting. Her hair was curly and blonde and her clothes were super tight making her boobs pop out. Her face was caked and she had one of those smiles on her face. I looked to Aiden and saw him staring at her with a bored expression as his hands were in his pockets. I wanted to laugh so bad.

How pathetic.

I walked up to them and heard her say, "Is there anyway I can help you today?" She asked him. Aiden looked at me with a weird expression. I was confused for a second but I caught on.

Why not? I gave him a small smile.

Aiden turned to the worker and back to me with a smirk. "Do you need anything, babe?"

My heart dropped when he said that but I replied anyway. "No. I'm fine." I got on my tippy toes and placed a kiss on the corner of his mouth. "Thanks."

I saw the girls face drop and she frowned. I was trying to hold in the laugh that was threatening to come out of my mouth.

He wrapped his arm his arm around my waist and pulled me close while he put his nose in my neck. "You're amazing." He whispered into my neck. My body became hot all over and the girl that was in front of us frowned even more when I let out a giggle. I playfully pushed him away from me and giggled again. "I can't wait until we get home." He smirked.

Even though I was hiding it on the outside, inside, I was literally dying when those words left his mouth. Damn you, Aiden.