(9) Wishes

Chapter 9: Wishes

♪♪♪

Ana's POV
After EXO left, something hit my mind. I know I met Kyungsoo already. Not on the internet but somewhere. I stopped walking and think.

I tried to recall my memories. Childhood, to be precise.

But unfortunately, I'm poor at recalling things. So I just shrugged it off and continued walking.

"Hey!" Nicky, Zia and Acire walked with me.

"Your hair is so long like Rapunzel's!" Nicky said and touched my hair. I looked at my hair then Nicky.

"Wait. How come my hair is long like Rapunzel's when it's actually short?" I asked innocently.

"You're too innocent, Princess" Zia said emphasizing the word 'Princess'. Nicky ruffled my hair like I'm a 5 years old.

"Hey stop treating me like a baby! I'm older than you guys!" I pouted and crossed my arms.

"K. Whatever you say Princess" Acire said emphasizing the word Princess again.

"You know what?" Acire said

"What?"

"Many girls envy you. They're giving you death glares!" Zia said scarily. I got frightened. What if they bully me? (°^°)

"Hey Ana! Get a grip of yourself! Nobody will hurt you cause we'll be here for you, ok?" Nicky said and I smiled and nodded. THEY ARE MY BEST FRIENDS EVAH!!!!

-

After a couple of minutes, I got home.

"I'm home!" I knocked then my mom opened the door.

"Hello sweetie. Why'd you come home late?" My mom asked worriedly.

"Sorry mom. We're told to stay" I smiled.

"Oh ok. Now go fix yourself cause we'll have visitors tonight ok?" She said pushing me towards the stairs.

I went to my room and opened my closet. I wore my favorite simple blue dress then matched it with a pair doll shoes. I put a little make up.

I walked downstairs.

"Mom how do I look?" I asked while looking at myself

Mom was just standing there staring at me.

"Mom?" I waved my hand infront her face.

"You look so pretty, honey" She smiled

"Thanks mom!" I hugged her.She always know what to say to me.

I decided to browse the internet first while waiting for the visitors. Then suddenly the doorbell rang. I got up and fixed myself. I looked at the mirror then the doorbell rang again. Geez, can't they wait?

"Coming!" I hurriedly went downstairs and opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked angrily. Why is Rex here?

"What?! My parents forced me to come with them" He said. I'm still not over about what happend.

"May I come in?" He asked coldly. Oh this pathetic guy! I'm gonna kill him if he will not stop his crap!

"Whatevs" I rolled my eyes and opened the door wide.

"Good evening darling" His mom kissed me in the cheeks

"Good evening" I bowed

"Where is your mom sweetie?" His dad asked.

"In the kitchen sir. Would you like some drink?" I asked nicely.

"thanks but we're fine" they said and sat on the couch.

"Mom the visitors are here" I whispered and patted my mom's shoulder.

"Oh. Really?" She panicked then fixed herself

"How do I look?" She asked.

"You look great mom" I smiled then we walked to the living room.

"Shall we go to the dining room?" My mom asked and we all followed. The foods are served well. This is delicious!

It's a moment of silent while we're eating. Well maybe because Rex is beside me.

My mom cleared her throat "So Ana and Rex..."

We stopped eating and looked at her. I know there's something going here and it's not good.

"We decided to-"

"have an arranged marriage for you two" Me and Rex cannot believe of what we heard. ARRANGED MARRIAGE?

"But mom!" I stood up angrily. What the actual f*ck? Do they even know what they're planning? We're gonna be the worst couple if this pushes through. Goddamn!

"Sorry dear" she said. I shook my head disappointedly then ran upstairs. I locked my room and jumped to my bed.

"Why mom?" I cried and cried.I buried my face on the pillow and cried more. I DON'T WANT TO BE MARRIED YET! I HAVE MY OWN PLANS AND DREAMS! I ALREADY LOVE SOMEONE! I shouted in my mind.

*Beep Beep*

Then my phone rang. I wiped my tears away and opened the message. I smiled when I saw it's from Kai.

From: Kai

Hey, How are you? Are you asleep? Sorry if I woke you up.I just want to say goodnight and sweetdreams. Take care always ok? ♥

I don't know if I'll reply him.It took me a couple of minutes then replied.

To: Kai

Oh hey Kai! No, I'm actually awake.That's so sweet. . .

Goodnight and sweetdreams too!~ ♥ Take care !

I smiled after I replied. I lay down my bed then fell asleep.

I wish everything would go back tomorrow.

♪♪♪