(3) Kpop?

Chapter 3: Kpop?

Yoro kajiro kamsahamnida !
(Thank you very much for everything!)

♪♪♪

I woke up and fixed myself.

My service arrived and we went to school.

I was smiling so bright showing my white teeth :D Everytime I passed by to someone I'm greeting them 'Good Morning!'. Everybody was looking at me as I went to my room but who cares? I don't give a damn.

"Hey Ana!" I turned around. I saw Zia leaning on the wall crossing her arms.

I raised my eyebrows."Yes?" and smiled sweetly :)

"Why are you smiling like that? Is it because of someone?" She smiled cheekily. I blushed and covered my my face with my two hands.

"Why? Do I look stupid?" I blushed and said with a very sweet voice. (>/////<)

Zia looked shocked "Woah man. What happend to your old voice? You didn't even get mad at me when I told you if it's because of someone" I looked at her and told her with me eyes.
( •~•) -------- (°_° )

And she got it "OMG! Who is it?!"
She shook my body harshly.

"Awww stop it!" I said holding her hands on my shoulders."

"Ok I'll stop but you have to tell who is it" She said

I nodded "I have a crush on someone" I said with a very tiny and soft voice.

She jumped and kept on shouting OMG.

"Hey bro. Relax, it's just a crush" I said rolling my eyes.

"No it's not! You didn't have a crush since you broke up with *censored*! It's a miracle!" She said and hugged me while I pouted.
"Now tell me, who is it?"She looked at my eyes straightly.

"It's a kpop artist. Kai is his name" She stopped jumping and looked at me like she's disappointed.

"What happened to you?" I said worriedly then she suddenly bursted out her laughter

"What?! A KPOP artist! That's ridiculous!!!" She laughed and punched me slightly on the arm.I looked at her and told her with my eyes that I'm serious.

"Oh... You're serious" She patted my back and I covered my face with my english book.

Then the bell rang.

I kept on thinking about Kai.

Kai.Kai.Kai.Kai.Kai.Kai (♥~♥)

I can't even focus on our lesson.

"ANAAAAA!!" Our teacher yelled at me. I snapped out from my fantasy.

"Daydreaming eh~?" He said

"Sorry sir" I looked at my book and listened a bit to our lesson. (•~•) ?

While I'm listening to the lesson, I'm humming Lucky by EXO.
(-w-) ♪♪♪

I was busy looking at my book and when I looked up a little,I saw everyone looking at me.

I blushed and returned to my book. (>///<)

What have you done with me Kai??

I kinda regret that I met you. Maybe I'll just forget about you. Yeah, I'll forget about you.

Our classes ended, I'm going home now.

"Oh nuts. Now everyone thinks I'm crazy" I ruffled my hair and slapped my face "Stupid me."

-

I turned on the T.V and . . . .

"OMG ! THEY'RE GONNA HAVE A WHAT?!"

♪♪♪

Oops~ cliffhanger c(: Sorry. . . so that's it for chapter 3: Kpop?

Fighting!! Aegyo for all (•w~) *wink*

Vote, fan and comment!

-GlamPanda