(22) Please return

Chapter 22: Please return

♪♪♪

"Hello Baby, Hey guys!" I greeted them. We decided to have a video chat. "How are you guys?" I asked in korean.

"We're doing fine!" Sehun answered.

"bogo shi po, yeobo" Suho did a sad face. I smiled at him.

"I miss you too~" I replied.

"So what are you doing later?' I asked

"We have another fan meeting later. I'm exhausted" Chen answered. I laughed "It's ok! EXO fighting!" I smiled.

"That's why I love you" Suho said sweetly.

I gave him a flying kiss "Got it" He smiled and put the imaginary kiss on his cheek.

"Miss Madel, were starting in 5 mintues. Please stand by" The lady said. I sighed and frowned.

"Sorry guys. Gotta go!"

"Love you Suho! Sayonara boys! See ya soon!" I waved goodbye.

"Bye yeobo! I love you too!" Suho replied then I signed out.

Before the show started, I sent a photo to Suho.

*Caption: Selca before my show. Fighting!

Photo: wearing a red elegant gown; pose: Peace sign*

SUHO'S POV

Madel signed out and I became sad.

"It's ok Suho. You'll see her soon. Just don't lose hope" Luhan patted my back. I smiled "Thanks~"

"Hey, if you're planning to break up with her. Can I have her instead?" Tao asked.

"Heck no! I'm not giving up on her. NEVER!" Suho exclaimed.

Then my phone rang.

"Hey guys look. Madel sent a photo of her before her show starts" I showed them her photo.

"Hyung may I borrow your phone?" Kai asked.

"Why?"

"Please?"

I handed over my phone and tilted my head curiously.

Kai took out his phone too.

"Guys look at these" Kai showed photos.

In his phone, photo of Ana's picture in Star City. In my phone, Madel's picture.

"What's with it?" I asked.

"Madel looks like Ana" Kai said. I studied both of their faces and gasped.

"That's why we wanted to talk to her in Lotte world!" Tao said

"Well, we can't consider that she's Ana if she will not admit it" Luhan said and we agreed.

"D.O what is Ana's blood type?" Chanyeol asked.

"A, why?" Kyungsoo answered.

"She has the same blood type with Madel" Xiumin exclaimed.

"But we all know that she passed away 5 years ago" I said

"There's no way Madel is Ana. There's so many girls who looks like Madel" I said and they agreed except for Kai.

"No. I have to find out the truth. Maybe, Madel is Ana. I can't lose her again!" Kai raised his voice.

"No! Madel is mine and she's not Ana, got it? Ana is dead! Stop hallucinating Kai!!" I scolded him.

"Stop it!" Kris yelled.