(29) Miles Away (The last chapter)

Chapter 29: Miles Away (The last chapter)

♪ ♪ ♪

So yeah, Me and Kai will be married the following week and I'm very excited with it! Starting my future with my love ♥ If you're wondering why it was moved, it's because they had a heavy schedule after the day he proposed to me, so yeah.

We went to a wedding shop and picked my dress. Of course, I'm with Kris and Kyungsoo; The fashion king and my sweet brother.

"So, what dress you like to wear?" Kris asked.

"Isn't obvious? Of course a wedding dress" I said sarcastically.

Kyungsoo and me laughed while Kris gave us a seriously look.

*fast forward*

I picked my dress. It's a long white tube dress with laces.

"Hey Ana, where are you going to have your honeymoon?" Kyungsoo asked. I blushed and slapped his arm "Yaaah!~"

"HAHAHAHA just kidding" He kissed my forehead and held my hand.

"All of you're dream is comng true, baby girl. Wish you all the best" Kyungsoo smiled and I hugged him.

"I never imagined this will happen, oppa. I'm very thankful. Feels like I can die right now because my life is complete." A tear shed in my eye.

*The following week*

My wedding day has finally arrived. I still can't believe that this is happening... I have very important announcement as well after our wedding. I can't wait for it, I'm so excited!

"Baby, are you ready?" Kai asked over the phone.

I smiled "Yes, how about you?"

"Always ready" I can feel him smiling on the on the other line.

"Hey Ana! It's time to go!" Kyungsoo yelled. "Oh, Byebye Baby! Wait for me, ok? No matter what happen, I'll always love you"

"I love you too, Ana. I'll be waiting!" He said then I hang-up.

I walked down the stairs and rode the limo with Kyungsoo.

I looked out the window and watched the cars passed by.

"Ana, you alright?" My brother asked.

I can feel my tears breaking. I immediately wiped it away. "I'm fine, it's just tears of joy"

After a couple of minutes, here comes traffic. Damn it.

"What's the hold-up?" Kyungsoo asked angrily.

"Traffic sir" The driver said. I sighed and massaged my temple.

Then here comes the green light. All of the cars in our lane started driving. It was an intersection. Unfortunately, there was a truck that was about to hit us. All of us screamed.

I can feel my body weakening. Everything is blurry and when I touched my Temple, it has blood. I saw my dress in red.

"Sorry Kai... Looks like I'm not going to be with you forever" I whispered then cried.

KAI'S POV

It has been an hour already and the guests are getting impatient. "Hey Luhan, where are they?" I asked.

"I don't know" Luhan shrugged his shoulders. Then we saw a guy running towards us, it was Kyungsoo.

"D.O what happened?" I asked worriedly.

"A-Ana, i-is dead" He asnwered and cried. All of us got shocked.

"No! You're lying!!" I exclaimed and rode my car.

I hurriedly went to the nearest hospital where Ana could be.

"Is there a girl in a wedding dress here?" I asked at the nurse.

"Yes, sir. But she did not survived" The nurse answered sadly. I felt like the universe collide and my heart dropped somewhere. My tears began to fall and my body was trembling.

I fell on my knees and cried. "No! Why?!" I screamed.

Then the doctor talked to the nurse and whispered something. The nurse was shocked and lend me a hand "Sir, Let's go"

I stood up and followed the nurse.

We went to Ana's room and her body is gone! The doctor said Ana whispered something to him before she died. And she said 'Please tell Kai that our baby is alive and I will always be by his side'

Then the other nurse gave me a new born baby. She said that the baby survived. It was a miracle. There was a letter inserted inside her dress. That was supposw to be her wedding vow... the nurse gave it to me.

"Dear Kim Jongin, today's the day I will join you forever. The day when nothing can separate us anymore. I loved you since the day I saw you on the screen. I loved you since the day you got lost in MOA. I will always love you to the moon and back. We've been through alot... We haven't seen each other for years but Destiny still managed to get us back together. And here we are, on the aisle saying our vows to each other infront of everyone. I'm so blessed to be the one who will stay with you. Kai, I promise you that I will do my best to the wife you always dreamt of. Oh and everyone, I have an announcement... I'm pregnant! Yeah I know, my tummy is not that big by I gained weight! The doctor said it's normal. One of this days I will give birth to a girl... I love you Kai. You're now a father."

I cried and hugged the baby. She have been getting her check up without me. To surprise us... "We have a baby, Ana" I whispered and kissed the babies forehead. I felt someone touched my shoulder. I turned around and saw the image of Ana.

She mouthed 'Goodbye'

I tried to reach her but it disappeared.

I remembered when I called Ana before she hang-up. She said "Oh, Byebye Baby! Wait for me, ok? No matter what happen, I'll always love you"

Maybe it's her way of saying goodbye but I didn't noticed it.

"Goodbye, I'll always love you. I will take a good care of our baby"

-----

The nurse asked me the name of the baby and I asnwered "Miracle".

♥ ♥ ♥