(14) FUN!

Chapter 14: FUN!

♪♪♪

Few minutes later, we arrived! It's been awhile since I went here in Star World. I thought and smiled. Kai offered his hand and helped me went out the van.

"Remember this place Kyung?" I asked and looked at D.O

"Of course. how can I forget?" He smiled and held my hand. We entered the amusement park and Suho (The rich) payed for our entrance fee and he chose 'Ride all you can'! Yehey! When we got our passes, I excitedly ran inside.

"I missed this place!" I happily said. The guys giggled at me while I was looking at the whole park.

"So cute! You're like a kid who recieved a very wonderful gift" Sehun said. I turned around and smiled shyly.

"Well, this is a wonderful gift. I'm with my favorite k-pop group, I found my brother and. . ." I stopped. I was about to say 'and I'm with my bias, Kai'. I shrugged it off and continued walking.

"Hey what's with the 'and' part?" Kai asked. I stopped walking and whispered 'It's you Kai. . . It'll be always you' I smiled and walked..

We went out to try the outer park's rides.

-

I know we're old enough to ride a roller coaster but I'm still scared. The boys excitedly lined up except for Luhan and me. I looked at the ride and my legs were shaking.

"Scared of heights?" Luhan asked and I nodded slowly.

We sat on the bench and watched them laugh and tease each other. He looked down and bit his lower lip.

"Same here" He shyly admitted. I found it cute when he looks away and bit his lower lip. I smiled at him and pinched his cheeks. He looked at me and widen his eyes. I blushed and looked down.

"Sorry" I said softly.

"It's fine" He smiled.

"Hey you two!" Chanyeol screamed. He caught our attention. "Wae?!" We both said at the same time. We looked at each other and giggled. Luhan is such a cute and kind person. No wonder that many girls love him.

"You coming?!" Baekhyun asked. Luhan and I shook our heads. It's Exo's turn to ride the roller coaster. Some of them were screaming already even though the ride didn't started yet. We giggled at them.

When the ride started, BOOOOOOOM!! You can really hear their voices ! Screaming and whining.

"AHHHHHH !! MOMMYYYYYY!!" Lay screamed.

"I'm doing this for my jagiya!!!" Kai yelled. Who is he referring to? Me or Sunnie? I asked myself. I know he'll never love me again because of what I did to him. We're just friends now. FRIENDS. . . ouch!

"I DON'T WANNA DIE YET!" Baek said. Kris and Tao were like 'Is this even scary?' and Sehun was like 'Too boring'.

I tilted my head curiously. Those three are really serious, huh? I thought.

"No they're not!" Luhan said. I was shocked.

"Did you just read my-"

"Nope. But I can see it with your body language" He said

"Sehun, Kris and Tao. Yeah, they can be serious outside but inside they are like 'OMG! STAHP DIS RIDE!'" He explained. We both laughed and tell more about each other.

"I'm Lu Han. Nice to meet you!" he said and bowed while sitting. I smiled "Hi! I'm Ana Fields. I'm Filipina and a quarter Chinese. Nice to meet you!!"

His eyes widen and he jawdropped.

I tilted my head and pouted.

"YOU'RE CHINESE?!" He yelled then he started speaking chinese. I furrowed my eyebrows and scratched my head.

"Quarter Chinese" I said emphasizing the 'Quarter' word.

"Mianhae. . " He apologized in a very soft voice. KYEOPTA!!! Awww. . .

"It's fine" I chuckled and patted his back.

While waiting for the guys to finish the roller coaster.

Me and Luhan looked up in the skies. I sighed and he looked at me.

"You ok?" He asked.

I smiled uneasy and looked down. I can feel that tears are forming up in my eyes. I immediately wiped it away.

"Yeah. It's just. . ." I wanted to say my problem but I can't. He might get worried and tell the others. I took a deep breath and faced him.

"It's just?" He raised his eyebrow. I cried and his eyes widen. He moved closer to me and hugged me.

"What's wrong?" He whispered. I kept on crying making his shirt wet. I told him everything and I made him promised that he won't tell the others. He pinky sweared and crossed his heart. I felt so relieved cause finally I have told someone about my problem.

"Don't worry Ana. We'll never forget you" He smiled slightly and held my hand. I leaned on his shoulder and looked at the stars. I smiled "You guys are like that stars" I said happily.

"Why'd you said that?" He asked

"Cause I've never imagined that I'll be hanging out with you guys. EXO is very famous and I'm just a fangirl who has a bias and who supports your group. And now I'm sitting here beside the cutest member" I looked at him and smiled cheekily. He blushed and smiled.

"I'll never ever forget you, Danica" He whispered then kissed my forehead. I can feel my cheeks burning.

*Minutes later*

"Woah! That ride is so Awesome!" Chanyeol screamed.

"Let's ride again!" Lay suggested.

"I'll pass" Tao said while holding his tummy.

"Lay was like 'AHHHH!! SOMEBODY PLEASE! CALL MY MOMMY!!" Baek teased.

Lay stuck his tongue out and everyone laughed and shared their feelings when they're in the ride.

*To be continued*

♪♪♪

Sorry about the slow update. . .

Curious about what's Ana's problem?

You'll know soon enough. I'm still planning if I'll add someone mean/good in Ana's life.

Well, just tune in here on my story!!

FIGHTING !
Vote, fan and comment!
-GlamPanda