(16) Is this goodbye?

Chapter 16: Is this goodbye?

♪ ♪ ♪
*the next day*

Ok so. . . 2 days before EXO will leave me, wait no I mean the Philippines. I got sad and stared out my window. I layed my head on the wall and hugged my knees. I frowned and hummed 'Don't Go'.

I started to cry and murmured "Hmp! why so fast? Can't they stay here for awhile? Just another week!" I covered my face with my spongebob pillow. I cried and cried then I heard a playing guitar outside my door. I furrowed my eyebrows and wiped my tears. I stood up and went to the door.

I opened the door then saw Kai and the others singing 'Baby Don't Cry'. I gave them a seriously look. I hugged Kai and cried even more.

"Can't you guys stay??" I asked sadly. The others frowned and looked down except for Kai. He bent his knees and looked up. He held my hand; both of my hands and pulled me gently. I bent my knees too.

"Even if we're miles away from you. Always remember that you're always our Baby girl, got it?" He said and the others smiled cheekily.

I started to cry again but Kai cupped his hands on my face "Don't cry, you'll become ugly!" He warned. I laughed and hugged him.

Lay grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "thanks!" I smiled.

Sehun cleared his throat and elbowed Kai. Kai bit his lower lip and scratched his neck awkwardly. I raise an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"What's goin on?" I asked curiously. Luhan sighed "Kai wants to date you" He said. So straightforward. . .

"NO! I. . ." Kai tried to deny,

I smiled "Sure! Why not? It's only a date" Kai smiled brightly and hugged me.

"Pick you up later at 6" He said then kissed my cheeks. He happily ran back to their room. I widened my eyes and giggled.

"Ok! So, enjoy with your date later!" Suho said then waved goodbye. I don't know why but I felt something weird about what Suho said.

I went back to my room and tried not to scream.
"Ok Ana, relax.. . AAAAAAHHHHH!" But I screamed. I still have a chance! This time, I will not let him go. I said to myself and started to search for a simple but cute dress.

"Oh! Here's one!" A white dotted dress with matching creamed doll shoes. PERFECT.

*2 hours later*

"Knock knock!" Kai said. I turned around and smiled. He widened his eyes and jawdropped.

"You ok?" I asked. He looked at me head-to-toe. "Wow" The only thing he said. I shook my hands infront of his face and then he shook his head and smiled brightly. He grabbed my arm and put it around his arm. He looked at me and I looked at him. I blushed and lowered my long eyelashes.

We went out my room and stopped by their room. "Hey" I greeted them shyly. All of them gasped

"YOU TWO LOOK VERY GOOD TOGETHER!!" Baekhyun said. I blushed more "Stop it."

"You grow up so fast" Kyungsoo said. Kyungsoo and the other lunatics faked cry. Me and Kai gave them a seriously look. Kai rolled his eyes and walked towards Kyungsoo.

"Take care of my sister, ok?" D.O said and Kai nodded. Then they hugged.

"I ship you two" I smiled cheekily. "I'll call your shipping as KaiSoo!" Then the others agreed and laughed. Kai pouted while my bro blushed.

"Whatever. Let's go?" Kai asked. Then we waved goodbye.

"Where would you like to go?" He asked while walking to the parking area. "I don't know" I said innocently. He looked at me "Hmmm. . . " He studied my face.

"You're nervous aren't you?" He asked. I held my breath "N-no I'm not!" I pouted then looked away.

He pinched my cheeks then hugged me "You're so cute, yeobo!" He said happily. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What does yeobo means?" I asked. He stuck his tongue out.

"Try to stick out your tongue again, I'll kiss you" I warned. He gasped then hurriedly stuck his tongue out. I grabbed him near me then moved my face closer to his face. He closed his eyes. I wanted to laugh "In. . . your. . . dreams" I whispered then pinched his nose.

"Awww!~ I thought you're going to kiss me !" He whined then stumped his feet. I sighed then gave him a peck on the cheeks. "That will do it" He said in a sexy voice then winked at me. I punched him slightly on the arm.

"Do you like this place?" I asked.

"Yes. . . "

We went at the stargazers. It is one of the most popular places here? This is the best place to look at the stars.

My parents and I used to go here.

"Oh look look!! A butterfly stayed on my finger!" I whispered loudly. Kai laughed then took a picture.

"Say kimchi!" He said then I posed.

Then the butterfly flew away. "Oh man. . ."

We wondered around the place. We played with the butterflies. After those things, we ate in the star's café.

We ordered roasted chicken and lasagna, Kai's treat. Kekekekeke~

"Soo. . . "

I looked at him and stopped eating my lasagna.

"Ne?" I asked.

"Wait you got something on your lip" He said then wiped my lip with his bare hands. My eyes widened then I blushed deep red. "I. . ."

I looked at him again then he's moving near my face.

"Love. . .you" He completed his sentence then kissed me.

This is like a dream come true. Everything was perfect until. . .

"Ana!!" Someone yelled. Then we stopped.

"Where have you been?!" My mom asked angrily. Oh no. . .

"I. . .uh-" Then she slapped me on the face.

I gasped and touched my face.

I cried then Kai hugged me. "She's your daughter!! How can you do that to her?!" He yelled at my mom.

My mom was pissed off.

"It's none of your business!!" She yelled again in a very angry voice. She grabbed my arm harshly."Let's go!"
I forgot... I thought everything was fine. I'm still arranged with someone. How can I be so dumb?

"No!" Kai said then grabbed my other arm. He stood up

"I LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER!! I'VE NEVER BEEN INLOVE LIKE THIS BEFORE!!" He screamed.

Then someone grabbbed Kai's arm and I believe it was his 'EX girlfriend'; Sunnie. "Kai let's go!!" He forced Kai but He won't let go of my hand. My mom started to pull me too.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Kai let go of my hand. Is he giving up?

"KAI!!! MAHAL KITA!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" I screamed at the top my lungs.

But he turned around then left me. My mom kept on pulling me. I removed my arm from hers and ran.

"KAIIII!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!" I tried to catch up but it was too late. . .

"ANA!!" the last thing I heard. . .

♪♪♪