(28) The Big Box

Chapter 28: The Big Box

♪♪♪

*After a year*

After Suho recovered, we traveled around the Philippines! Our last stop was in my province.

We went out the van and left the three kids; Luhan, Kyungsoo and Kai. They were sleeping so peacfully. We left the car door open so they can breath 😂

*The next day*

"Morning Kyungsoo!" I kissed Kyungsoo's cheek. He kissed my cheek back. "Morning sweetie" He greeted.

"What's cooking?" I asked and smelled the food.

"Oh their favorite, pancakes" He smiled.

"Speaking of the boys, where are they? Parang tayong dalawa lang nandito (It seems like we're the only ones here)" I said and looked at the living room.

"Oh they went somewhere. They need to fix something very important" He said. "Oh ok" I said sweetly and sat on the couch. Then Luhan and Chanyeol came home.

"Hello Ana!!" They greeted and hugged me. I hugged them back "What's up?" I asked. "We fixed something" Chanyeol smiled cheekily and I nodded.

"Where are the others? Breakfast's ready!" Kyungsoo went to the dining room and fixed the tabled. I went to him and helped.

Chanyeol whispered something and Kyungsoo nodded. I tilted my head and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ana, can we go outside?" Luhan asked and I nodded.

We went to my garden. Luhan looked at me and I looked at him. He suddenly hugged me and I was shocked.

"I love you Ana, you're our lovely princess" he whispered sweetly. I pushed him a little "What's going on?" I asked curiously.

He smiled at me and held both of my hands "You know that Kai is a chic magnet. Before, he loves playing with all his girls' hearts. But now that he's with you everything changed. He's world started spinning around you. You're such a lucky girl, Christiana. Take care of Kai ok?" He said and kissed my hand.

I was melted by his words. I'm the only thing that Kai takes seriously.

"I know that Luhan. . .I'll take care of him don't worry" I gave him a sweet smile to assure him.

"Kamsahamnida, Ana" He held my hand and went back inside the house.

"Oh? Where's Kai, Sehun and Kris?" I asked.

"Uhhhh. . ."

"Nevermind them" Kyungsoo smiled "Come and eat with us" He added. I smiled "Ok!"

We started to eat and talk about stuffs.

"Guys I have a question. . ." I stopped eating and looked at them.

"What is it?" Xiumin asked.

"What will I do if I'm married already?" I asked curiously.

I have no idea what to do. They looked at each other and widened their eyes.

"Oh look someone's at the door!" Lay stood up and hurriedy approached the door.

"It's Sehun and Kris!" He smiled at us.

"Where's Kai?" I stood up and asked.

"We don't know. Oh yeah, it's a special gift for you, just open it here outside it's too heavy" Kris smiled.

"Oh it's very large gift. I wonder what's inside."

I removed the ribbon and slowly opened the box.

"Surprise~" He whispered sweetly. I can't believe it, it's Kai. In the box. "What the f*** is this?" I turned around and saw the boys holding a rose each. Kai cleared his throat and I payed attention. I gasped and started screaming silently.

Chanyeol played his guitar.

Kai sang little things by One Direction while Luhan and Kyungsoo are the back-ups.

"I won't let this little things slip out of my mouth

cause it's you oh it's you it's you they add up to

and I'm in love with you, and all this little things"

I cried while they were singing. I hugged Kai

"What the heck is this Kai? It's too cheesy!" I giggled and he chuckled. He got out of the box and took a deep breath.

"Background music please!" Lay requested and Chanyeol started playing his guitar again.

Kai kneeled down and I looked down.

"Christiana Fields... Will you be my lady for the rest of my life? I will love you until the day that I'm gone. Please be my queen, princess." He said sweetly and opened a small box with a ring in it. I covered my face and took a deep breath "You, it's too cheesy! Stand up! Stand up!" I grabbed his arms and forced him to stand up.

"Will you promise me that I'll be the only girl you'll love for the rest of your life?" I asked and hugged him.

"No" He asnwered coldly. The boys gasped and I cried more. "But w-why??" I struggled. I looked away. I think my heart just exploded.

He smiled and held both of my hands. "Ana look at me. Babe, look at me" He said.

I looked at him and frowned "Don't be sad baby cause you're not the only girl I'll love, I'm still going to be a father right?" He smirked and I slapped him in the face slightly. "Oh Kai..." I kissed his cheek.

"So what do you say?" He asked.

"I will not say yes until it rain" I smiled cheekily.

"What? But the sun is brightly shining!!" Kyungsoo protest.

"But I want it to rain! I want it to be romantic when I'll say yes! I want to be wet in the rain!!"

"You want to be soaking wet?" Kai asked. "Let's go to the garden" He grabbed my hand "Hey!" I struggled.

"Tao! Open the hose ! Make it rain and make her wet!!" Kai commanded.

"I'll take her inside a room?" Tao asked happily.

"Pervert! Heck no! Now open the hose!" Kai angrily answered.

"I was just kidding!" Tao laughed and opened the hose.

He directly hit the water to me!

"Ahh stop it!!!" I whined. Kai and the others laughed.

"You'll say yes?" He asked. "You cheated!" I protested

"No I didn't! Do you really love me?" He asked seriously.

Tao stopped waterring me and looked at Kai's sad face.

I stayed quiet and smiled at him "Come here" I said and he followed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist "I love you Kai... and my answer is Oo" I smiled. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Oo?"

"Oo means Yes!" Kyungsoo exclaimed. Kai got happy and carried me "I'm so happy right now!!!" He yelled

Then he put me down "You'll never regret this Babe" He kissed me in the lips and I answered his kiss.

The boys were so happy. Kyungsoo and Luhan were crying. OMG HAHAHAHA.

We stopped kissing at stared at each other's eyes.

"Mahal kita Kai..." I whispered and hugged him. "I love you more." He replied and kissed my forehead.

"When is the wedding?!" Chanyeol interrupted.

"Next week! Immediately!" Kai answered and held my hand.

We went back inside to plan our wedding.

Best day ever~

I'm getting married now.

♪♪♪