(23) Try

Chapter 23: Try

♪♪♪

"Hello?" I asnwered my phone.

"Hello Ms. Madel we have a party later at 6pm. Please don't be late" My assistant said.

"Sure!" I replied then hang up.

I looked at the clock "It's 5:45. I need to get ready"

And if you're all wondering where's Suho. I have no idea. I blocked his number from my phone. Well I don't care if he's missing me, he hurted me. I had enough.

"Miss here's your dress" My personal maid handed over my navy blue flowy dress.

"Thanks!" I entered the room and fixed myself. I curled my hair down and put some make-up.

I went downstairs and got my purse.

"Are you ready miss?" My driver asked. I nodded.

He opened the car and I entered.

The venue of our meeting wasn't that far.

"We're here miss" The driver said and opened the door.

"Thanks!" I smiled.

"Ms. Madel! It's good to see you! You look stunning tonight!" A guy said. I smiled at him "Thank you"

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Let's welcome EXO!" The lady on stage said. I was drinking my cocktail. I almost spit it out.

I gulped "What?!" I accidentally exclaimed.

All of them looked at me and gave me a curious look.

"Nothing, go on" I said and drank my cocktail.

"Why are they here?!" I whispered angrily to my assistant.

"They're our new endorsers remember?" She showed a paper with my signature.

"That's impossible. I don't remember signing that!"

Suho looked at me but I gave him a cold look.

"Hello Ms. Madel!" Baekhyun waved at me.

I can't help it but to ignore them. I turned around and talked to my other clients.

"You're designs are wonderful Ms. Fields" A korean lady said. "Thank you ma'am" I smiled sweetly.

I looked at them again and they were gone. The venue became dark and there were fogs.

"what the heck is happening here?" I asked. No one was there except for me.

"Hello?!" I yelled.

I tried to opened the door but it's lock. "Great"

"Madel, please forgive me" A voice said. I turned around

"Who's there?" I asked

Then a light came. It was Suho with bouquet of roses.

"I love you Madel. Sorry for what happened" He said.

He gave me the bouquet. I looked at it then at him.

I angrily threw the bouquet to the floor.

"You can try. Let's find out if I can forgive you" I said coldly then opened the door.

"Goodbye"

I left them and went home.

"I knew that was a trap. I didn't even signed that contract!" I murmured and went to my room.

I went out my terrace and stared at the full moon.

"Shall I give him another chance? I'm really confused right now" The moon has been my friend since I was a kid. Even though it doesn't talk, it would give me answers in other way.

SUHO'S POV

It was all planned. I talked to her friends, assistant and some of her clients.

Sehun gave me this idea.

"I love you Madel. Sorry for what happened" I said gave her the bouquet. She looked at it then at me.

She threw the bouquet to the ground and glared at me. My heart broke. I really hurted her that much, huh?

"You can try. Let's find out if I can forgive you" She said coldly and opened the door.

"Goodbye"

She left us there dumbfounded. Sehun's plan failed.

"It's ok Suho. She'll forgive you but not today" Luhan said and I nodded.

"Let's just go home" I said sadly. Everyone looked at me and felt bad.

"Guys, what am I going to do?" I asked them.

"Prove her that you're serious about her and you will not hurt her again" Tao said.

"But how?" I asked.

"I don't know" Tao said then I sighed.

"Just pray that she will not break up with you" Kris said

"Yeah. I love her so much" I said and stared at the moon.

"I hope Madel is looking at the moon right now" I said

♪♪♪