"How?" He asked.

"Like, I don't feel like I used to. This used to be fun, and practical.... Now it's just plain and it never changes." I said, which was true.

"Thats just the way it is" Hoodie sighed, he got up and left the room. I remained in my spot.

Bens pov

Jeff was out, so I couldn't ask him to go again tonight.. So it'd just be Me, Becca, and Dawn... I might bring someone else, another guy.

"Your sister is being weird." Hoodie said, walking into the living room with me.

"Yeah.. I know. You think that's why Slender is worried about her?" I asked.

Hoodie shrugged. Things definitely felt different. Dawn bounced in with Jack (eyeless Jack) Smiling and giggling.

"Hi, Chameleon." I smiled to her.

"Hello, Ben." She smiled back, before exiting the room.

"Don't you like her?" I turned back to Hoodie, and looked down.

Hoodie smirked, then put on his mask & hood. "I'll see ya later, drowned."

I was left alone in the living room, just sitting down, watching the floor. I sighed. Maybe this is what Becca was talking about... It feels like time has almost stopped completely.

Beccas pov

I was still laying in bed, when Slender walked in, and he stood in front of me. Masky than soon entered, and stood by his 'boss'

"Slender?" I asked, before sitting up. He grabbed me by the arm, and pulled me up, putting us face to face. He was in his human disguise, his blank eyes were locked onto mine. I felt dizzy, before blacking out.

Everything was a weird redish color. I could hear a heart beat.. and a distant murmuring. I couldn't move, I just felt myself laying on a cold floor. It felt like every minute I'd sink in more to it, making myself at a greater inability to move.

Someone grabbed my hand, and squeezed it.  I tried opening my eyes, but it was no use. I couldn't see anything. The hand grew colder, as a vision started to appear. I tried to shake my hand away from the hand, but I still couldn't muster any strength.

The vision started with Ben. He looked a bit older than from the previous visions Slenderman had given me. He was sitting on the floor, his eyes focused on a screen in front of him. I don't know where I was, but he had a controller in his hand.. And normally I'd be there with him, in case of father when he played the 64... He smiled brightly. And he yelled out, 'Bec look! I'm about to beat the game!' My voice said 'Very good! Now that takes skill' Before I saw myself pass to my room.

"Just one more temple..." He whispered to himself, before leaning in... The backdoor opened, and dad stepped in.

"What do you think you're doing?" He said.

Ben turned around sharply, before standing up, dad ran towards him, Ben threw the controller at him, making it unhook from the system. Ben let out a scream, before dad picked him up, covering his mouth. "You know you aren't supposed to play this. You know better." He carried him to the backyard, far out the fence from where I could possibly see them, because I saw myself run down the stairs, and look around... Everything was silent, except the music..

It switched back to Ben and my Dad. "That was a stupid move." Dad said. Ben shook, and fought to get out of his grasp. I noticed dad had my broken 64 contoller. He snapped the controller from the cord, and threw the controller into the lake, which was only half a mile from our house.. Oh I wish we had lived by people... or that they lived closer. "You shouldn't have done that." Dad grinned to him, throwing him to the ground. He took Ben's head in his whole hand, and duncked it under the water, he kept it there, as he gathered both his hands in his one big hand, he brought the controller string up, let him take his head out of the water, and he wrapped it tightly around Ben's wrists.

"You should've known your limits. If I'm going to have you doing things you shouldn't... Well." Dad took Ben's neck, held it tightly, brought his fingers back, and stabbed them into Ben's eyes... "I guess you could just never see it again." Dad smiled. Ben screamed and squealed... but I could see it was no use... He might of well been off just bleeding to death, it looked like he was sobbing uncontrollably, but blood was coming out.. His beautiful green eyes were gone. His sweet, innocent freakled covered tan face had gone to a pale Caucasian type color. His brown hair, was now a tangled wet mess. Dad tyed a block to the sting that was attached to the back of his hands.

Ben brethed in.. Which would be his last breathe of air "I hate you." He nearly whispered... And Dad ended him.. I saw him float down slowly.. I could imagine what kind of pain that all must've felt like. It didn't take long.. He brethed in as much water as he could quickly.. And he died. When he hit the bottom, the vision skipped back up to land, of which dad was washing his blood soaked hands in the water. Slender was behind him. And so was the new Benjamin. Ben Drowned...

Ben took dads head and smashed it as fast and hard as he could on a rock, knocking him unconscious, took the same rock dad used on him, and drowned dad.

He backed away from the water, as he grined. He looked like Link now. Eyeless.. Evil Link.

The vision skipped again to me, I was laying on the couch, as my mom kissed my forehead, "The babysitter is here. I'll be back soon."

I yawned, "Okay mom."

She smiled, and left.

My 'babysitter' walked in. "Hi again, Becca."

"Hello, Valerie." I smiled.

The vision ended.

I suddenly had control of myself, I sat up, opening my eyes instantly, as tears flooded out, I was shaking and I couldn't control it.

"W-Wh" I couldn't speak yet either.

Slender wrapped his arms around me, "I had to..."

I looked at him.

"Theres something you need to know.." His voice was barely audible.

I was still shaking, Slender sighned... "I can't do this.."

"Would you like me to do it, Sir?" Masky spoke up.

Masky than walked over, And grabbed my hand. "You are still alive. Your special connection to Ben, prevents Slender from taking your soul. You're only half a proxy... Ben doesn't know... Your mother still remembers you. Something happened, and she knows about you and Ben. and she won't stop looking until she finds you both... She must be killed, and its against rules for anyone else to kill a proxys mother, besides the birthed child.." Masky stopped.

"You and Ben will need to kill your mother. I'll handle the half-proxy thing soon, but if you start feeling weery or different tell me immediately."

I looked down. "Nobody can save you from this." Zalgos voice echoed from the walls.

... Save me?

---------------------------------

AH GUYS. I am so sorry for the really slow updates. >.< I've been so damn busy lately. I'll try and update more frequently I promise.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Update soon.

xx