Chap 6

Heey guys thanks for reading (:

If you like mine please check out @Marshallxfionna fanfic 'My Boyfriend The Killer' I may help on a couple chapters of hers too. (;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAWNS POV

I walked to the other side of the room, Where my computer was placed.

*conversation*

CB: Hello again.

Dawn: Hello.

CB: So. You know.

Dawn: Know what?

CB: Who I am.

Dawn: No. I don't.

CB: Good.

Dawn: What do you want?

CB: Isn't it obvious?

Dawn: ... No?

CB: Then I won't tell you.

Dawn: Please?

CB: No.

Dawn: Ok... well... Bye.

CB: I'll be talking to you again.

Dawn: How wo--

I was cut off by my computer shutting itself off. This is weird as hell.. This had never happened until I brought that Nintendo 64 home... Was that Bens? I mentally facepalmed myself. Nice going Dawn, Now your best friends dead brother is haunting you. He only had one save fine on one game though... Majoras mask... This just didn't add up to me. What happened with that? And why that game? My brain was scrabbling through absolutely everything, So sleep wasn't an option that night. I watched Becca sleep, toss and turn, Kick, and the occasional sleep talk. I wonder if I do that in my sleep? Becca's phone went off a couple times, Her parents probably, I ignored the calls, Not wanting to go through her stuff, knowing how nosey I was. I kept notes of all the things clever bot said. So I could show, Becca.

I looked at clock, It was already 5am, Damn I can think for a long time. I had sorted through diffrent possiblys for all of this. And I had a couple questions for Becca, When she woke up. In speaking of woke up, I need to go down stairs, And get some coffee, And the sugarest cereal I had. Since I didn't get any sleep last night, I should be extra careful, Because I read the less sleep you get the less your body keeps away paranormal stuff, Which is why you see weird shit when you get wayyy tired. It seemed true. But whatever. Dad had came home around 4 am like mom said, and he crashed on the couch, which meant I had to be really quiet. I didn't wanna wake him up, especially since he's barly gotten an hour of sleep.

I spent the remaining time, before Becca woke up, scrolling through my feed, and researching about Majoras mask games, and of course Ben.

BECCAS POV

I woke up around 9 am... I had the weirdest dream last night, It was like a flashback... Of when Ben was kidnapped, I remembered that? Maybe I had dreams about him a lot but since I couldn't remember Ben I shrugged them off? But why the hell didn't I remeber my own brother!? Dawn walked in, and when she saw me she immediately put her coffee on her dresser and threw her phone on the bed.

"Look what I found out last night!" She said throwing a clipboard at me.

"Well good morning to you too." I teased.

"Good morning." she laughed.

I looked over the papers, They were all about Ben.

"You really don't have to help me wi-" I started, But she cut me off