Chapter 39

Beccas pov

"C'mon." He wiped his nose, pulling me up off the ground.

I followed him in silence. To be honest,  I was terrified I knew he wanted me to see what I couldn't before... But I don't know if I could handle it... Being lost in thought and worry our walk to Slender was much quicker.

"Slendy?" He asked, his voice shakey.

Slender turned around and crossed his arms. "Yes, Ben?"

"Will you show Becca, what our old father did?" He sounded innocent... Far more innocent then I knew he was.

Slender looked at me and raised an eyebrow,  "Would you like to?"

I nodded, not trusting my voice.

He squinted questionably, and nodded. "Come, take a seat here." He walked over to the bed, that he gave me the vision of me and Dawns meeting. Ben sat beside me, and held my hand tight. "Remember what we said when you first came here? Stay calm, and if we see you panic he'll stop, don't freak out to much, cause it can cause heart attacks and seizures." Ben reminded me.

I looked up to Slender, Who's hand  just touched my temple. He smiled, and my vision faded.

The similar white, misty vision came Into place. The first thing a saw was him, my brother, and me were sitting on the floor in the living room, I was coloring and he was playing a Legend Of Zelda game, although it wasn't the one he often confused reality for, Majoras Mask. It was the one that came before, he was playing Ocarina of Time.

Smiling and Tucking his lips in with frustration, he pushed the buttons on his controller. I heard keys rattle against the door, as his eyes widened and we quickly switched places. He tossed the controller to me, as I pretended to play, as he colored. 

Dad walked past, and as I saw he didn't have any emotion in his eyes, just looked and walked away. Ben gulped and scooted closer to me, as we switched back to What we were doing in the first place.

We repeated the same process over and over, as we heard  footsteps from dad coming to check on us.

Hours passed. "Its getting late, Ben." My high pitched child-like voice announced.

Bens eyes wondered to the clock on the wall, as he turned the tv off, and winded up the controller cord, he walked close, side-by-side to our bedrooms, said our goodnights, going our separate ways.

I noticed Slender made time go back quicker in this vision to skip the normalization. Until I saw what he was skipping to.

Dad walked into his room, as I saw him shoot up into bed, eyes full of fear, as he scooted away from dad.

"Don't look at me like that." Dad said through, gritted teeth, and pulled my brother up by the coler of his shirt.

"Dad, stop!" He pleaded out.

"Shut up!" Dad whisper yelled, dropping him to the ground, bringing his fist back, and smacking it hard onto his face, it jerked his head away. He squeezed his eyes shut, holding the place on his cheek that father recently left his mark of disapproval on. I saw, that he was trying not to cry, he wouldn't grant that weakness to father.

"C'mon." Dad grunted, jerking him up from the ground by his arm.

Ben tried walking slow, but dad would push him to go faster, and sometimes causing my brother to lose his balance, stumbling a bit.

Dad brought him down to our basement, the threw him down the last five stairs, Ben held his stomach in pain, closing his teeth in tightly together so he wouldn't cry out.