Chap 15

Thank you for the lovely comments. (:

I'm updating this in a car, on a road trip. So I'm gonna apologize in advance for any mistakes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beccas pov

Ben tugged my hand downstairs, into I'm guessing a main living room, since there was like 4 stories here. Ben whistled and a couple people came in.

"Guy you remember, Becca, and I'm sure you've seen, Dawn around!" He said pointing to Dawn who was sitting on the couch with Jeff.

"Of course I do!" A little girl squealed. Running up and pulling me into a bear hug.

"Hello! I'm Sally!" She smiled.

"Hi, Sally." I smiled back

"Remember me?" I asked turning to Ben.

"Well... Some of us have been keeping an eye on you. Mostly the proxys and Grinny. Since Somebody's been hogging Smile!" Ben said to me, then turning to Jeff

"Shut up, he's like my proxy, since you all got yours." Jeff huffed.

"So.. The people in that one room were.. Proxys?" I asked, un-sure, and not wanting to mention names, since I thought I would get them wrong and look dumb.

"Yup. Masky and Hoody" Ben nodded.

"Anyways. Slendy, where's your brothers?" Ben then asked.

"Does she have to meet them?" Slender groaned.

"They're part of the union!" Ben said.

Slenderman sighed. "Fine!" Turning on his heels.

"Union?" I asked.

"Diffrent households... Like in the under realm. Zalgos like the ruler. Were the 1st powerful household, which I guess explains why a few humans know about us." Ben answered.

"P-powerful?" I asked.

"She asks a lot of questions." Sally laughed.

"Its ok, she's only been here a day." Ben laughed, joining Sally.

I saw the familiar face... Mask.. Of Jack.

"Hey Jack!" I waved.

He laughed, walking over by side placing an arm around my shoulder.

"Sup human." He laughed.

I laughed. "Why does everyone call me human, I have a name."

"Whoa, calm down there, temper." Jack laughed again.

I looked over to Ben who was hovering (I guess he does this so much because of his height. He is barely close to Sallys height... And she's a little girl...) Smiling, Crossing his arms shaking his head.

"That's Jack for ya." Jeff laughed getting up.

"wanna meet Smile?" He said, standing in front of me.

"Sure" I said.

Jeff clicked some button, and in came a really pretty pure-breed husky.

Me and Dawn both gasped "Puppy!" We shrieked, running over to Smile, immediately scratching behind his ears, while Dawn stroked his fur back.

"Why does he look familiar?" Dawn asked.

"Um.. Its a husky there's a lot of huskys." I laughed.

"Yeah.. But... Oh my Gosh!" She gasped jumping up.

"What, ya spaz" I laughed

"Its spread the word, dog." She covered her mouth pointing to Smile.