Chap 24

Guuuyyssss ^-^ Please kik @ I_canbe_your_hero for ideas for her fanfic, squeal. 'The Slender twins'

-------------------------------------

DAWNS POV

"Fun?" I asked.

"Most certainly. Fun is what I bring." I heard, the voice now directly behind me. I tenced up.

"Actually I was just going to bed." I lied. I was actually looking for Jeff, to talk about the whole Ben thing, and Becca being dead and all.

"Aw. C'mon. Its not late. Besides you and I both know thats a lie." The male voice snickered.

I gulped. "Well... Whats your name." I gotta admit I was absolutely terrified. Even thought there a lot of people around who would be here to help me if I were ever to met with trouble. But maybe they were in this? I drew air into my lungs ready to scream out, The person put a cold hand stopped me, us suddenly flashing to a new place... Was it.. Slenderman?

"What the fuck!" I panicked "Take me back!"

"Now. Why on earth would I do that? The fun is just beginning!" The voice said, behind me again, I turned around, sharp on my heels. To find nothing.

"I don't like games." I said, starting to walk away.

"Oh, miss, this is far, from a game." I heard a snicker of laughter.

"I thought you said we were gonna have some sort of fun?" I said, trying to play dumb. Was he trying to kill me? No, why would he do that. They did it to Becca... I mentally argued not paying attention to what the person was saying.

"Listen Girl!" He screamed in my ear. I stumbled back, pressing up against a tree. I was pinned back by two hands.

"What color?" He smirked, pulling out dozens of roses.

My eyes winded.

"I remember... Didn't Ben say not to take one?" I said.

"What does he know. He's but a child." The voice was now lower.

"He knows who you are." I shrugged.

"Besides. Look at how beautiful and delicate the rose is. What could it possibly do to you." He said, Showing me a white rose.

"I'm not worried what the rose will do." I spat, pushing myself up.

"Smart one are we? You're well educated." He cackled.

"Just take me back." I demanded.

"I'm afriad I can't do that. I'm here on a mission." He said, stepping forward into the moonlight.

"Mission?" I asked, trying to get a glimpse of him.

"Yes. You see. This rose symbols you. You are pure. Innocent. Trusting." He said, smilling at a rose.

"And you want me to take this rose?" I asked.

"I'm giving you an option to pick a color." He stepped forward slightly.

"What if I refuse?"

"Then I'll resort to an action I'm not looking forward to seeing tonight."

I gulped. This all seemed trippy..

"If I take it will you take me home?" I asked.

"Yes. We will have tons of fun." He laughed.

I contemplated to myself about all this. What would he do? Anything he tried at me, or did... Ben would help wouldn't he?