Chap 21

~BENS POV~

I had realised what I had done, taking away Bec, the last thing mom had to hold on to away. Since dad had been dead for quite awhile, Thanks to, Slenderman. I hadn't remembered much, however I did remember Becca and my mother. I guess since they were the other two people I had a connection with. I don't remeber my dad, maybe cause I didn't have a special connection with him? All I knew was Slendermans storys. He tells us our storys sometimes, whenever I first ended up in the under relm, at age 11, He would use to still tuck me in, and tell me my story, as I slowly aged (None of us here get older then, 18, however, we don't age mentally, just adapt to it, which the human influence can have an impact on our personalitys and attitudes) He would take me on trips the the over realm, and visit Becca, even though she could never see me. I was honesty really excited when Dawn took that N64, involving her, that way Becca would have someone. Since there aren't many girls here...

I made my way to Beccas old room. Everything was left untouched. I had noticed a diary, and a old scrapbook filled with pictures of her, and her many friends. I grabbed the two, along with anything else that looked sentimental. I had also grabbed her iPod, For entertainment. Even though it most likely wouldn't work. I took the things and made my way back. I set the valuables on the bed, and made my way downstairs.

"Jeff, why would you even mention it!" I heard the familiar voice of Masky yell.

"I had though she knew!" Jeff snapped back.

I cracked the door, slipping in, yet nobody noticed. Typical.

"Why didn't Dawn tell her!" Jeff yelled

"Yeah, try telling your best friend their dead!" Dawn rolled her eyes.

"I would. Because I wouldn't let them walk around happy, You're lucky she's with Toby. I don't even think he knows." Jeff, pulled his knife out, plunging it into the counter.

"Jeffrey!" Slenderman yelled.

"I've told you, Many times! Take your anger out outside! Go kill if you have to." Slender yelled jumping up.

Jeff shook his head, grabbing his knife, walking out the backdoor.

"My God!" Dawn crossed her arms.

"He... He's a real handful." Masky mumbled.

I walked over Dawn, tapping her soulder.

"Hey, Ben." She turned around.

I smiled back.

"Hey..." Her smile dropped "Why the fuck did you leave?!" She screamed.

"Well.. Gee I'm sorry. I got stuff though." I stammered.

"You know she won't remember that stuff." Hoodie finnaly spoke up.

I sighed. I knew she wouldn't, but I wanted to at least try. "I just don't want her to be constantly lied to."

"Wait... So she doesn't remeber... anything?" Dawn asked.

"Some things. But no, mostly. She remebers you since you you were best friends, and.. well her killer was also a friend of yours." Hoodie said, fidgeting with some small salt pieces spilled on the counter.

"That seems overly complicated." Dawn said, sitting down in Toby's now un-occupied chair.

"It is really." He stammered.

I walked over to Dawn, trying to grab her attention.

~BECCAS POV~.

"hmmm.." Toby thought.