Chap 22

BECCAS POV

"Wait..." I stopped Toby from walking any further.

"Hmm?" Toby hummed, turning around to face me.

"W... What's so bad about this? I-I feel sick." I said grabbing my stomach.

Toby sighed.

"Its only as bad as you make it. Lets get you to slender." Toby pulled me on further.

I looked at the ground, watching my feet take steps, following in Tobys footsteps. I wondered what he ment by how bad I make it? Was I ill sick? My stomach turned making me groan.

"Almost there." He said, Turning a corner around a creak.

"I don't Remeber it being this far." I sighed.

"I'm taking you a different way. To only talk to him in private." He said, not turning away from the path in front of us.

We walked for at least another 10 minutes. The pain now growing. He finally found the brick building, slipping into the window. There was a bunch of graffiti and shattered glass.

"What in the hell happened here?" I said, stepping over a broken window frame.

Toby shrugged. "Beats me. They barly tell me anything."

I simply nodded, finding a chair and plopping down.

Masky came into view, stumbling over to Toby.

"I see you're here." Toby said, leaning against the wall.

Masky stopped. Turing to face us. "Where's Slender?" He asked.

"Don't know. I'm looking for him too.

" Toby shrugged.

"I can't fuckin find Hoodie or Him... But of course, here you are." He shook his head, walking towards us.

"She doesn't know." Toby whispered.

I heard, standing up fast out of anger, making the chair slam back in the process. "I don't know what!" I yelled throwing my hands up in the air. I hated secrets and gossip, especially if it was about me.

"Youll know soon." Maksy said, crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes, walking past Masky and Toby, hitting both their shoulders.

"And where do you think you're going?" Masky laughed.

"To find someone with answers." I said, not turning around, I walked through a broken hole, in the wall, turning the corner quick, to meet with the Slenderman figure, black suit, emotionless face.

I screamed stumbling back, falling over a log behind me. Masky came running out.

"So nice, now everyone's here exept Hoddie." Toby said, stumbling back. I was still on the ground panting hard.

"What. In the hell?" I stutterd.

"Its ok." Masky said, bending down to meet me. "Take me and her to the house." He said.

Slenderman nodded, And with a blink I was back home. I wasn't really sure what was happening. Everything was fuzzy and a blur to me.

"Listen to me." Masky said, Rolling down his sleeves.

I nodded, swallowing hard, tears starting to brim my eyes.

"You're like me. You're one of us." He stuttered

"O.. One of what?" I asked.

Masky sighed, "A proxy." He said, pointing to a symbol on the wall.