Chap 27

I just realized yesterday was Sep 4. If you've kept up with the fanfic you would know what that means ^-^

--------------------------------------

BECCAS POV-

I woke up to jumping on the bed, my brother yelling

"Becca, Becca, Becca, Becca!"

I finally woke up, hoping it would stop. Nope. "Happy Birthday, sis!" He said, giggling.

I almost forgot! Its September 4th... Our Birthdays. "Oh! Happy birthday to you too Lil, bro!" I tackled him into a hug, trying to find his ticklish spot.

"Could you two shut the hell up, please!?" Hoodie yelled, face stuffed into his pillow.

"Aren't you a ray of sunshine!" I teased, trying to talk clearly and wrestle Ben at the same time. I must say, this whole... Thing. Being brought here has really opened up a whole new side to me. I'm actually close to people who I'd never imagine even existing. Especially my dead younger brother. Well... I'm in no place to call someone dead, because due to recent events I am now too. Its still a weird feeling to get used to, but I suppose after years and years it becomes your own little definition of normal.

"What? I said please." Hoodie teased back, tossing covers to the side, slowly getting up.

"Ok, but seriously, We have to prepare for hunting today." Ben said, Grabbing my wrists.

"Fine." I huffed getting off of him, standing up. He jumping up onto my back, catching me off guard a bit.

"To Slender!" He yelled.

I laughed and rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. Jeff and Jack were sitting at the table, eating breakfast.

Human Slender was outside, I could see him holding a coffee mug, just staring out into the woods, from the back door.

"What's he doing?" I asked.

"Slendy? Oh he always does that. He just stands there, sips his tea, and stares." Jeff said, cutting into the pancakes.

"Staring at what?" I asked, curious.

"Hell, I don't know." Jeff shrugged, munching into his food.

"He said its his private time." Jack spoke up, scraping food from his plate.

Hoodie came in and groaned out of sleepiness.

"Someone need to go to sleep?" Jeff teased.

"Jeff, shut up." Hoodie said, pouring coffee.

"Damn I was just kidding." Jeff said, pretending to sound offended.

Hoodie laughed and added sugar to his coffee. "You know how hoodie is in the morning." Jack teased at, Hoodie, rincing his plate off in the sink.

Ben climed off my back, and led me into the living room, where Sally and Smile were playing. "This household is always up to something." I said referring to the always accompanied rooms.

"Yeah, pretty much." Ben laughed.

"Where are you going?" Sally smiled, petting Smiles tail, making him chace it.

"To go get stuff for hunting." Ben smiled back. I had wondered if Ben and Sally got along, since they were about the same age, and technically lived together.

"Oh, ok. Jeff took me yesterday." Sally said.

"I know." Ben said, now exiting the room.

"Now. Your weapons are going to be a bow, and knife for hand-to-hand combat." he said

"Whoa wait. Dont I need some kinda training?" I said stunned.

" Eh, this counts as training." Ben shurgged. "Me and you will do pleaty of that. You and Dawn too, if she ever changes." He said

"Dawns gonna change too?" I asked.

"Eventually. When I don't know."

I nodded and continued down the hall. We came to a closet, Ben opening it. He took out an awesome looking hand-made bow, along with quite a few arrows.

"I don't even know if I can shoot anymore." I said, taking them.

"You should."

"How did you even know I can shoot bow anyway?" I asked.

"Well, me and Dawn were talking last night... And she was telling me about all you guys fun times, like how you tried to teach her and she broke all your arrows." He smiled.

I laughed. I remember that. She missed the target terribly and hit the fence, never failing to snap the tips off my arrows.

"And here's this." he said, hanging me a huge knife.

"Holy shit. This is bigger then my foot!" I said, examining it.

Ben giggled. "Well duh."

"So.... What about Dawn. How are we gonna just leave her alone after what happened with Offender? He must be pissed as hell." I asked, the worry on my mind.

"Well. Jeff and Smile will watch her. If they try anything, Jeff and I have little things we use to communicate, they're like walky-talkys, but this." He said, showing this weird tracking device thing.

"Any name you enter you can find them and talk to them. Its like cell phones for us. Jeff has a real phone, but its only accessible in the over-realm" Ben explained.

"Uh, Awesome! Do I get one?" I asked, eager to have one.

"You will soon. You can also see their locations and everything. But again it only works in the under realm." He said.

"Cool." I smiled.

A few hours have passed, and everyone's ready to leave. I hugged, Dawn goodbye and wished her luck. Jeff and Smile I'm sure wouldn't let any thing touch her. Even as much a jerk Jeff could be at times.

Masky, And hoodie followed, Slenderman in almost his direct footsteps as me and Ben followed.

"Are you excited?" Hoodie asked, I'm sure to me, not turning around though.

"Me?" I asked, making sure.

Hoodie let out a puff of hair as a laugh. " Yes you."

"Oh. Yeah a little I'm nervous though." I shurgged.

"Don't be, its simple." Hoodie said.

We all walked in silence until we found portals.

"Alright guys. Meet me and the proxys back here in two hours." Slender said, leaving into the portal.

Ben sighed, and helped me turn to human form. "Ready big, sis?" He asked grabbing my hand. .

I felt a random sudden burst on encouragement. "Yes." I smiled.

Me and Ben jumped through, slowly pacing the streets.

-------------------------------

Ok, this is just a short little edit/fill in I had on my mind, I'm sorry for the cliffhanger's XD but I promice I will try to update tomorrow.

So remember you guys can always kik me → _whosaid1d_ I'm planing on making a new one sometime so you can always look on my profile for that.

update soon. :3

xx