Chapter 34

Beccas pov

The sky was as dark as its ever been. Something must've been wrong tonight... But what? Maybe too many dark forces in the same area? Whatever it was, Slender was not happy when Ben, Dawn, and I returned home. Ben explained to him about Dawn's brother, and he agreed to help.. Under the condition we stay with Ben, or whoever we were in the over realm with at all times. I suppose its not that hard... I wanted to tell him about how I wanted revenge.. No, more then revenge, pain, suffering, from my past father. However, I was afraid he would not comply, and I wanted to do this. I wanted that so much. I was willing to risk the safety of this house, to do it. Someday... Someday I'll tell him. That day is not today.

Jeff and Jack came home drunk. Obviously. They made lots of loud noices and such. Talking... Yelling. It got annoying nobody could sleep... Ben was out doing his own thing, And I decided to sleep with Dawn, considering she is still human... But.. Why? Why hadn't she been changed yet?! Maybe.. Maybe she couldnt be changed?

My mind worked faster then my body, and I found myself knocking at Slenders door.

Wait.. No...

I turned, trying to avoid. Why did I knock?! I was such an idiot. The door cracked open behind me.

"Yes?" He said, voice low.

"U-um.." I turned around. To my surprise he was the slenderman form.. Not human as he usually was around the house. This made me more nervous.

"What did you want?" He mumbled the last part "Waking me up so late.."

"I-I just had a question." I said, looking down and twirling my thumbs.

A low light shined in my peripheral vision, as I looked up. Slender was now human.

"What is it?" He said, much more cheering then before.

"Why is Dawn human." I spat out, soon after covering my mouth.

Slender sighed, grabbing my hand pulling me into his room. He closed the door at sat me onto his overly-firm mattresses.

"She's far too innocent. But what she's seen is far too much to push away to be able to send her back." He walked across the room.

"What do you mean she's 'Too innocent'"

Slender slowly walked towards me, and grabbed my hand. My vision turned to white, and ringing clouded my ears.

"W-what are you doing?!" I shrieked. There was now a picture being played out in my vision, I knew this couldn't be real because of the smoky sides that flew up and down like the tails of a fire.

In the vision the ground was covered in snow. Some few tress were in the area, as well as a frozen pond.. What is this?

A small dog ran down, from a little hole in the side of a small shack, That was now beside the frozen pond.

"Charlie! Come here boy!" A sweet sounded female voice called, making the dog turn in happiness. Soon running into the little girls arms.

"Hi, baby." She kissed the little puppys head.  "I'm sorry we were gone so long. Mommy has someone new!" She began talking to the dog. As the dog whipered and hoped. "Lets get you home.. Its freezing." she smiled and picked up the dog. The dog, Charlie rested his head on her shoulder and wagged his tail, hitting her in the face.

She giggled "Charlie, stop that."

What the hell was this?!

She continued walking down the snow covered vally, holding the dog. Soon a couple little houses appered. "Here we are." She placed the dog on a pourch. She opened the door slightly, enough for the puppy to run inside, closing the door she walked to the porch steps and covered her face in her hands.