Chapter 36

Dawns pov

My waking was slow, and the floor was cold and damp. What was I doing on a floor. I sat up and groaned, poping my back I stood slowly.

Frequent dripping in the background seemed calming, but something told me this was no calm place.

"Good 'mornin." A deep hard voice echoed.

"W-who are you?" I quickend to my feet.

"Lets save introductions for later. I already know who you are." The voice echoed again.

"Where am I?!" I screamed, searching for a door. A soft dim glowing red light caught my attention.

"Careful sweety. Don't want you too messed up now." He chuckled.

I blinked, reaching for the object. A soon as my fingers touched its hot surface, a shock shot up my arm.

"Ow." I jumped back. Grabbing my fingers.

The person whom I'd assumed just warned me to take precaution, chuckled, becoming visible.

"What are you?" I asked, steping back slowly.

"Oh My dear, They haven't told you a thing have they?" He smiled evily.

"N-No... they haven't told me much.." "I figured it was for my own good!" I cried out, now steping back quicker.

"Your own good? Why, If they wanted to keep you safe you'd imagine they'd at least warn you not to roam my streets at night." He mentioned, now in full view. He stood still. Not having a single worry.

Cold hands touched my arm.

"Carefull miss. I wouldn't go in here if I were you." It had a sincere voice. When I turned back, The man was now closer, smiling a sinister smile in my face.

Screaming, I stumbled back into the room the character had warned me about.

"Had she not warned you? I can see how irresponsible you are!" he hissed, slaming the door, now in the room with me. Panic filled me to the bone.

I turned trying to open the door in which I'd just stumbled through.

"Locked..." I whispered.

He chucked. "Follow me." He began walking up some stairs, his body illuminated to space around him. Leaving little to no light everywhere else.

I slowly began walking. "Hurry. Or I'll leave you behind in here."

I quickly ran up to him, swallowing hard. "I never got your name."

"Remember? Introductions last." He never looked at me throughout his leading me to an unknown place. He kept looking straight forward.

"Here."

I looked up. There were dark figures everywhere, with red glowing eyes.

"Who are those?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry about them. They're just messagers."

"Messagers?"

"Yes. From the under to over realm"

I only nodded.

I light came on, now letting me see where I was.

Right in front of me was Ben and Becca. Struggling to break from surrounding people.

"DAWN!" He called out, getting slapped by a figure.

"Whats going on?!" I yelled, turning to face him. He was gone.