Chap 10

Dawns pov-

Jeff came in and said Slender had to see me... Whatever he wants....

"Hey, Dawn." A teenage boy said with swoopy black hair, smiling really big.

"Um.. Who are you? Jeff said Slender man wanted to see me." I said starting to back away.

"I am Slender." He said smirking.

I narrowed my eyes at him looking around.

"Human form." He said he said tossing his hair, out of his face.

"And if I don't belive you?" I said crossing my arms, Swooping my own hair.

He scoffed. Then right in front me me, between an eye blink Human Slender, and Slender Slender, had changed. I was now trapped in a room with an evil Slenderman.

"Jeff! Ben!" I called banging on the door, which was locked.

This is no use. I turned to tell Slender I believed him, and to ask what we wanted, but he was right in my face 2 inchs away, skin spreading from where a mouth would be, exposing razor sharp teeth, He hissed/growled open his mouth wide, causing black liquid to flow down. I screamed. I closed my eyes, hoping he would stop. I opened my eyes, he was now at least 16 ft tall, exposing his tentacles. I gulped.

"Ok. I belive you." I said Trying to run, But he grabed my ankle with a tentacle yanking me so I'd fall, I fell hard, Gasping an 'oof' He lifted me up hanging me upside down, bringing me face to... Face with his.

"Are you afraid?" He asked.

Afraid of any advantage he would have if he knew I lied.

"N-no" I stuttered, trying to break free.

"You lie." He growled.

"Put me down!" I screamed.

"Very well." He said dropping me 20 feet... head first I screamed, as someone caught me.

"SLENDER! You ought to know not to mess with this human." A voice said. I couldn't breathe, I was dizzy, and my eyes burned from crying.

"Oh, come on Splendor. I wasn't gonna KILL her." Slender laughed, I couldn't see cause my facw was burried into someones chest, them holding pretty tight.

"Yeah, but I'm sure you scared her, need I remind you Ben's been looking for this ones friend for years." Splendor? Man said, Remove an arm, and pointing to me.

"Yeah. so?" Slender argued.

"So. If she gets afraid and leaves, Becca leaves. Then you get un-manageable Ben back."

"They aren't going anywhere." Slender said, very confident.

"Yeah. You better hope so." Splendor said, releasing his grip on me, I then got a look at him. He had a pink vest on over a yellow shirt, And black jeans. Interesting style. He had similar features to Slender but he had, curly blonde locks, that bounced when he walked, with sky blue eyes. Unlike Slender who had, Black hair, and Emerald green eyes.

"Hello, Dawn. I'm splendorman." He smiled, hugging me.

"Um... Hi." I said hugging him back.

"You can go back now." Slender said, crossing his arms, he was human again.

"Why did you bring me in he-" He cut me off.

"Its not important now." He said. I sighed walking to the door, turninf around, they were both looking at me, "See ya around." Splendor waved, Slender gave him a piercing look.

"They are supposed to fear us." Slender said through gritted teeth. Splendor just rolled his eyes, walking back to a door, I didn't see when I came in.

Me and Splendor exchanged smiles, While me and Slender exchanged empty stares.

I opened the door to already find myself lost, I think I'm in some kind of living room. There was a little girl in a pink dress, with chocolate colored wavey hair chasing some kinda husky with a teddy bear in his mouth. "Smile!" She screamed.

I slowly stepped out, not wanting to get in the way.. I found myself in some kinda hallway. "Hello?" I asked, A tall guy stepped out of a room with something bloody in his hands.

"Aw, you must be Dawn." He smirked.

"Does everyone know my name?" I asked.

"Pretty much." He said, taking a bite of whatever was in his hand.

"I'm Jack." He smiled.

"I know." I said

"How?" He asked.

"Ben told me the one with the blue mask was Eyeless Jack." I said, looking around.

"Oh, Right. Then that's me."

"Um.. Whats that?" I asked pointing to his hand.

"Mmm. Kidney. Wanna try one?" He laughed.

"U-h-h... No I'll pass." I stuttered.

"Good cause they're all mine." He said taking another bite.

"Wheres Bens room?" I asked.

He pointed up, "Go upstairs, First door on the Right." He said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"See ya 'round." He said walking back into his room.

Great. I haven't been here a day, and I've already met two weirdos. I walked up the stairs, That creeked like a horror movie. I walked into the first door on the right, And Jack was right, I found Bens room. But there was no Ben.... Or Becca.... I started walking when I stepped on a wire thingy.

"Hello?" I heard a voice call, Ben.

"Hey." I said.

"I'm in here!" I heard him call from a room.

I walkes over to it and opened the door, it was dark, when I turned the light on there wasn't anyone in here, just some empty closet.

"Ben?" I called stepping in.

The door slammed shut, as a voice echoed through a speaker.

"You shouldn't have done that..." It said.

I remembered cleverbot saying that. Shit. Shit. Shit. Everyhing made since now... Was Ben trying to kill me, maybe he thought i got in the way of him and his sister? I mentally asked myself, But I couldn't think much, before water startes flowing into the room.

Oh shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawn got a full chapter of her pov (:

So here's this chapter. Hope you liked it.

Vote. comment. Read. Share.

♥ Update soon ♥

xx