Chapter 38

Bens pov

"Maybe training wasn't such a good idea..." I said, looking down to the random dead body, Becca had electrocuted.

"I didn't mean to." She laughed.

I walked over and kicked him slowly. "Hmm. Good job." I smiled up to her 

"What's next?" She asked, messing with her hair.

"Communicating with humans." I said, leading her to a portal.

"I know how to communicate, Ben." She rolled her eyes.

"My way." I grined. She looked confused. But soon enough that look would fade.

Some places in the over realm were the worst. Rude people, strange animals. I just so happened to find a portal to take us downtown in some shithole. People kept bumping into us, and it was starting to piss me off.

"Ben, calm down." Becca said, pushing past people.

"These people are pissing me off." I pulled her quicker into a building. It looked abandoned.

"What is this?" Becca asked, Hoping over the counter,  looking at what looked like burned papers.

"I don't know. But there's nobody here. Which is great." I took out the laptop I recently stole from an Apple store.

"What are you gonna do with that? There's isn't connection here." She said,  looking up.

"We don't need connection. Now follow after me." I grinned, And touched the screen to open up a passage for me, and jumped through. Becca took a while trying to get through on her own but managed it.

"Move fast, and don't touch the blue wires." I said.

"Why?" She asked, of course, reaching out for a wire.

"It'll shock you, smartass. Now c'mon."

I took her to one of my most common people, thankfully he was on.

"This is what I do." I showed her.

He wad on Cleverbot talking about something, I touched the wireing circuts on his computer,  and messed around a bit. Becca was a bit surprised. Saying how I had done that to her, and she was greatly fascinated.

I showed her a few others and let her mess with a few, before taking her back.

"Its dark now..." She said. 

"I used to spend my days in there. I rarely ever came out, other then to do work finding you, and sometimes hanging around a bit." I told her, packing it back.

"Why? It doesn't seem like the funest place to be.." She said, looking outside.

"Its the only place I ever wanted to be. I'm used to it. Shit, I was trapped for nearly 6 years." She didn't know my story quite yet, and I didn't really want her to. I was just glad Dad loaned the 64 out at one point. Otherwise I don't know if I'd ever be able to come out.

"We should get going." I told her.

She followed behind most of the way. And made her way to her room without saying anything. She looked mad or sad? I don't know, was it something I said?

Beccas pov

I walked into, mine Hoodie, and,  Maskys room. Hoodie and Dawn were chating.

"Hey, guys." I smiled.

"Bec!" Masky said, leading me out of the room.

Masky explained Slender had a mission for us. My first mission! I'm so excited.