New Car?

A/N Sorry for any confusion with this chapter. It didn't update a cording to plan.

For the past few days, Tanner has been dropping little hints and things about what he is doing to his 2010 GTR. Literally, no one knows why he took it into a shop and he hasn't even told me what he was planning on doing with it.

"Hey, Carter?" Tanner's head pops up next to me, causing me to jump.

"Yes?" I ask as I give him a kiss but then looking back at my screen. 

"Would you like to see what I'm doing with my GTR?" I turn away from my screen and look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, I would love to, but... I'm in the middle of this new design for some merchandise." He gave me those irresistible puppy eyes. "Ugh. Fine. You and those puppy eyes." Tanner mini celebrates his victory and kisses me swiftly before leaving my room. I roll my eyes, save my work, and go out to the living room where Tanner is.

We finally arrived at our destination with Tanner's mum. She is the one driving since my car is in the shop getting wrapped and Tanner's car is... I have no clue. Within seconds of parking Tanner grabs my hand and pulls me into the car dealership and to a 2017 GTR. 

I gave him a questioning look. "I buying this one. What do you think?" 

"What about your other one?"

"Oh, I'm trading it in." He looked over the new car with the biggest smile. Tanner's smile is always contagious and I can't help but smile with him as we look over the car. 

"The car is a beauty," I comment aloud as I look over the car again as Tanner is signing papers at a table across the room. 

"Not as beautiful as you." A boy maybe in his late teens stood next to me looking at the car.

"Thank you for the compliment," I say nonchalantly.

"I'm Ryan and I believe you're Carter." I give him a blank look as I try to figure out if he is a fan or a relative of a fan. "My little sister is a huge fan of yours. She loves your covers you do." 

"Nice to meet you, Ryan. How old is your sister?"

"She's thirteen. Do you think I could get a picture?" 

"Yeah of course," We stand in front of the car as he pulls out his phone a snaps a picture of us. "What brings you here?"

"I was walking by when I saw you and I thought I would get a picture with you for my sister." 

"You're a pretty nice big brother then." I look over to Tanner, he's still signing away and talking with his mum to the dealer guy. My back pocket buzzes from a notification. I pull out my phone to see I was tagged in a photo. It was of Ryan and me so I liked it and followed him. 

"So..." I slid my phone back into my pocket and faced Ryan again. "You, me, date tonight?" He asked with a cocky smirk spread across his face. The tone he used also made the question sound demanding and filled with his giant ego. He turned an 180 from seconds before. Weird.

I could not help but snicker and laugh under my breath. His fell into a defensive glare. "Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh but I have a boyfriend. You need to work on the way you ask girls out, too. Most girls don't like cocky, large ego guys." 

His face went red with embarrassment and anger. He clearly has never been rejected. "Well, I don't he would mind." He steps closer, hoping I would fall head over heels for him with a single move.

"Who wouldn't mind what?" I feel Tanner's hand on my waist. Saved by the bell or in this situation, saved by the boyfriend. He bent down and kissed my cheek softly. "Who's this?" 

"A fan. Bye Ryan." With that, Tanner and I walked outside and Tanner pulls out his camera. 

The rest of the day zoomed past, most of it was paperwork and goodbyes to Tanner's old GTR. I think Tanner named his new car Kylie. After the dealership washed the car we finally could take it home. It's nice to see Tanner excited to drive his car and unlucky me, gets to sit in the passenger seat. Don't get me wrong, I love Tanner and he's a great driver but... that means we are going to go fast, really fast. 

Later in the evening, Tanner drove us to a hiking trail. I have no idea why but I just went with it. 

"What are we doing now, Tanner?" I ask as we step out of the car. 

"To get some great photos of the two most beautiful things together." He gave me a cheesy smile and grabs his camera. 

For the next few hours, Tanner and I drove around to places so we can take photos of the car and of random things. 

A/N Sorry it has been so long since I last updated. Between finals and the internet being absolute shit, I haven't been writing very much. Only a few more chapters till the end.