New House, New Town, New Jackasses

Carter POV

"Are we there yet?" Sammy asked for the one thousandth time as we weave through the endless rows of houses.

"Almost sweetie, San Diego is a lot larger than 8 thousand people." I roll my eyes and look over to Mum in the passenger seat. She made me drive as soon as we were in California because she wanted to look out the window. 

Not even five minutes later, "Are we there yet?"This time it was Mum who said it. 

"Oh my God, Mum. Yes, we are here now get out." I purposely jolt on the brakes to make my point that I was slightly triggered. We finished getting the few things out of my trunk into the house. This house was smaller than our last but then again it must coast more to live here. I set my suitcase down on in the last empty room I laugh to myself. Same size room where it only fits a bed and desk. 

I grab my camera bag and start filming, "So we finally made it to San Diego, California. It's about 2ish right now and the moving truck won't be here for another hour so I'm going to go explore a little. Might as well take you guys with me." I point the camera at my feet and walk out to my car. 

In the car, I say how the whole time Sammy, my little seven-year-old brother kept asking "Are we there yet?" and how I had to drive most of the time, which I didn't mind since it's my car. I found a Starbucks and bought an ice tea then went to a skatepark that I found on google.

I park and pull out my camera again, "Okay so I found a skatepark and thank the fucking lord that I left a board in my trunk. Well, it was more like I twitted out to you guys to see if anyone knew of a good skatepark so here I am. I will use the tripod since I'm forever alone today." I walked into the park area. Set up my tripod and did my tricks. I did some simple ones then hard ones then I was "fuck it" and went into the bowl. I'm not the best at the bowl. Scratch that, I suck at the bowl but I went for it anyway.

A hour must have passed and kids started showing up from getting off of school. My time to go. Packing my tripod a camera up I notice all the kids around me are on scooters. Scooter? WTF?

"Okay, so that was fun while it lasted. I'm heading home according to the GPS on my phone. But no joke all the kids there were on scooters. Like, what the hell? I'm not hating, I never meet a pro scooter person before, just.. I have never seen so many in one place." I arrived home as they were still unloading the moving truck.

A few hours passed and all my items from home are in my new room put in there place kinda. There's still some boxes scattered around the house and my room. Some of my music posters needed to be hung up still. The only one I have up is a picture of me and my dad next to my black 1967 Chevy Impala, 327, 4-barrel, V-8 engine, automatic, 4-dr, Hardtop. Was that too much of a mouth full? It was his before he gave it to me last year.

Music played softly in the background as I sat in front of my window on my bed editing videos. I should end the vlog, "So this is the end of today's vlog. Sorry, it was kinda boring, but since I start up school again tomorrow you would get less vlogs. Sorry. Luckily I prerecorded videos before hand for you guys with everyone before I left so those will be up over time. The vlogs will be more random until I am settled down then they will go back to normal. Please hit the like button and subscribe. Carter out." 

*Next Morning*

My alarm goes off from the floor. Props to not having a bed side table, haha. I jump out of my cosy bed strip to a sports bra and sweats to start my morning routine. A cold shower feels so amazing after an intense workout. I put my usual makeup on which is a little concealer under the eyes and some mascara. 

By the time I left the house to head to my new school, I see a white GTR half way down the street. I type the address of the school into my phone. 

Maybe about 10 to 20 minutes later, cause fucking traffic, I reached the school and was about to turn into a spot up front but some douche in a blue BMW M4 cut and almost front scraped me. Just great, not only he is a jackass for cutting but he could've fucked up my car. He gets out of his car and walks over to a guy that's sitting in the grass on his phone. Thanks for noticing my presence, dick.