Movies And The Beach?

"Hey, Bebe." Tanner walked over to me as I got out of the car. I hand him his Starbucks cup. "Thanks." He gave me a kiss on the cheek then took a sip of his drink.

I bend down and pet Kirby, "So, how did your test go?" I ask standing up and walking over to the front door with Kirby following shortly behind me. 

"My name wasn't in the program so I just came home and played with Kirby." We walked into Tanner's room and sat on the bed. 

We decided on watching some movies and some random YouTube videos. Our day was just us sitting around on Tanner's bed doing next to nothing beside mess around. Occasionally Tanner would tickle me and try to get a reaction out of me. He did, of course, make me squirm and squeal. His hands gently brush over my stomach making me shiver. 

"You know what?" Tanner asks, I look up at him. He was on his side leaning on one elbow. "We should go to a beach." 

"Sure, why not. I need to finish today's vlog anyway." 

We grab all our beach things and head to Tanner's GTR. I started to vlog some more and so did Tanner. The drive to the beach wasn't bad, we stopped and grabbed some lunch at this cute little cafe. Tanner ordered enough food for three people. He eats so much I don't even. 

Finally the beach. I grab a blanket out of Tanner's trunk along with a towel. He grabs a bag that has our GoPros and extra beach things in it. We hand in hand to a nice sunny not too crowded place on the beach. 

I lay out the blanket over the soft sand. Since I already had my swimsuit underneath my clothes, I take my crop top off and my shorts then lay down on the blanket. Tanner joins me. We sunbathe and listen to music till the sun started to set. Oranges and reds with a little pinks lit up the sky over the blue sea.

"What to go for a swim?" I ask Tanner as I stand up and stretch. "Come on." I grab his hands trying to pull him up but I fail. Don't get me wrong I'm strong but not in a way to pull him up. Tanner is also purposely pulling my down so that also affects everything. "Fine, I'll go by myself." I release his hands and start to walk over to the water. 

Warm hands grab my waist, lifting me up. I shriek and squirm in Tanner's arms as he runs into the ocean. He dunks me under the water. The cold hug of the water felt amazing but I still gasp for air as I resurface. 

"Tanner." I slap his arm. I try dunking him in and I do but then he drags me under with him. We both pop up and slash and tease each other. 

I pull Tanner close and look deep into his eyes. We both lean in, our lips touch. Soft and sweet, my hands tangle in his salty hair. 

A/N Sorry it's so short, I had the worst writers block today. Comment suggestions because I would love to put your input into this book, please. :)

 :)