Flying, My Favourite

"Okay, you can do this. Everything is going to be fine. Just have fun and support Tanner." I repeat this to myself over and over again in the mirror of the bathroom as I throw my hair in a messy bun. 

Today is going to tiring. First, Tanner and I have to go home for a couple of hours and then we are going to the airport. Then we are off, off to Australia, a different country. I'm fine with travelling, I love it but when it comes to planes, that's a whole different story. 

Tanner started his vlog for the day as I pack my bag up, ready to go. We say our goodbyes to Dylan and his family and head home. We plan to meet his Dylan in a few hours anyway to head to the airport. 

When we arrive at the houses, Tanner and I go our separate ways. I walk in to be greeted by my brother playing with his toy guns and action toys. It seems like he is never home or I'm never home but our schedules don't mix very well. He is gone for the morning part of the day while I'm home catching up on sleep from editing videos but then by the time he gets home I'm gone doing my own thing that maybe are more interesting for YouTube or I'm with Tanner. Those two things are mostly combined. The only time we are both here at the same time together is usually at night but Sammy is sleeping and I'm editing videos.

"Hey Sammy, Whatcha playing?" I ask as I sit next to him on the floor.

"S.W.A.T. Team." He says and pulls on his "bulletproof" vest. He hands me one of his guys. "Commander Stewart piled up the sandbags and fire at the Jokers." He says in a panicky voice. I use the guy to pile the fake sandbags. (Jokers are the bad guys in blue.)

"Sir, yes sir. The Jokers will never get passed this barricade." I say in a manly voice. We make gun noises as if we in a real war. 

I glanced at the clock and we have been playing for an hour at least and I still needed to finish packing. My guy was "shot dead" so I told Sammy I had to go pack. 

In my room, I turn on some All-American Rejects and The Killers as I finish packing. Knowing Tanner and Dylan are bringing their scooters, I toss one of my Penny boards into my bag along with two swimsuits, shorts and pants, singlets (tank tops) and crop tops, and my bath necessaries. I close my suitcase and quickly pack my camera/carry on bag up with my camera, my computer so I can edit videos and other things that I can't have in my suitcase/things to keep me busy on the plane.

Soon enough Tanner's mum was driving Dylan, Tanner and me to the airport. My mum would've taken me but she has to watch Sammy. We are just chilling and singing along to some songs at are on the radio. Dyan and I in the back and Tanner in the front.

"First year that I have not dressed up for Halloween," I comment aloud as the thought popped into my head.

"Then did you just subconsciously put on an American Horror Story tee?" Dylan asks me. I look down at my tee, not really remembering what I was wearing. 

"I guess my spook has a mind of its own." he just laughs quietly to himself at my answer.

"So we just picked up Dylan not too long ago and now we are heading to the airport..." Tanner pulled out his camera, not hearing the conversation beforehand between Dylan and me. I roll my eyes and look out the window preparing myself for the long journey ahead.

Security surprisingly went by fast and easy. Now the long wait for the plane. Tanner and Dylan decided to would be a great idea to do fan dares in the airport. I have to admit that they were pretty funny, like the one where Dylan had to take all his things out of his bag saying "Where is it?". The good thing is that he found his wallet that the thought he forgot when we first got here, and the bad thing is that his stuff was everywhere all over the corridor. Oh, and plus the people looking at him weirdly.

Finally, it was almost time to leave after most of the day messing around and editing in the airport. Yeah flying, my favourite part. *Note the sarcasm.

"It's going to fine. I'm right here." Tanner places his hand on the small of my back and guides me to the gate. He gives the gate lady our tickets and she scans them. I lace my fingers with his long fingers as we walk on the plane. Tanner had the window seat and I was in the middle while Dylan sat on the isle. 

It was about maybe midnight from my guess and Dylan was sleeping and Tanner was leaning back listening to music staring at the ceiling. I was editing a skit that I did with Tanner and Jake about scooter guys trying to pick up a skater chick. It is hilarious and ready to upload. I close my computer and slide it into my bag and lean onto Tanner's chest. His arms wrap around me to get as comfy as a plane seat will allow. My eyes become heavy, Tanner's chest moves up and down and the sound of his heartbeat making my drifting into sleep all the much better.

A/N Sorry it's been a while. I have been so busy with Holiday and Tanner's crash, but I'm finally updating for you all. Vote and comment Your opinions on flying. I personly don't mind it but every time at security, I am that lucky random person to get a random search.