Surfing With A Little Meet Up

A/N Thank you all for 3.7K Views and all most 300 votes.

"Hey, Skaters! We have been back from Australia for about..." I mentally space as I see Tanner strip in his room from my window. God damn his distracting abs. "About two days. I'm thinking of doing a meetup sometime today. It feels like I haven't seen you guys in forever and it sounds like fun." My phone buzzes from my pocket. Tanner's Facetiming me. I glance out the window to see he left his room. "Tanner's calling." I point the camera at my phone and answer the call. "Hey! What's up babe."

"I wanted to know if you're are hanging out with us later?" He asked with a huge grin on his face. 

"Yeah, sure. What were you two thinking about doing?" 

"Dylan wanted to go surfing and since you know how to surf I thought I would ask if you wanted to come along." Ah, you see Dylan, my new Australian friend, came back with us and is staying on Tanner's couch for a few days. 

"Okay sounds like fun. When are we heading out?"

"In like 30 minutes."

I raise my eyebrows at him. "Umm, okay. I will just have to do the meetup at the beach."

"See you in 30." I nod as the screen went black from the call ending. 

I turn the camera back to me. "So I'm going to get ready then send out a tweet saying were to meet up at." I place my camera in a watertight bag along with my phone and a towel. I head to my closet and pull out a white full piece and my black wetsuit. I slide into my swimsuit with ease but the wetsuit, on the other hand, was a little more difficult since it's not wet and I built some muscle since last summer. I grab my bag and walked to the garage and grabbed my surfboard bag. Unzipping the bag, my body filled with relief as I saw my woodgrain board inside. Good thing it's not broked or anything.

I head out the door, yelling to Mum where I was going and walked over to Tanner's yard

I head out the door, yelling to Mum where I was going and walked over to Tanner's yard. Tanner sat on his porch with Kirby looking down at his phone. 

"Is he even ready?" I ask as I sat the board bag down and sat next to Tanner. His arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me close.

"Not one bit." We both laugh at the comment as Dylan walks out and almost trips on us.

"I thought to two left me." Dylan placed his hand over his heart as he takes in a deep breath to calm himself down. Tanner and I both laugh again as we put Kirby back in the house. 

We are about two to three minutes away from the beach we wanted to go to so I opened my Twitter app and tweeted out for the meetup. 

@CarterWells 'Meet at the beach from my surfing vlog I did when Tanner and Jake did the first flip for a kiss, video. If you know where I am, come surfing.'

Dylan wanted to surf the entire time while Tanner used his drone and I stayed back to wait to meet some fans. Tanner looked zoned out so I walked up right next to him and grabbed his hand in mine. His eyes flickered to me and a smile light up his face. 

"You know I love you, right?" He said turning to face me. I repeat the same thing as him.

"Of course I do. You tell me all the time." His cheeks went a light shade of red. "And I love you too." I felt the heat rise in my cheeks as he started to lean in. I do the same until our lips touched. His hands find my waist and pull me into him as my arms rest on his shoulders. Our lips move in sync as we stand there in the midday sun, toes in the sand. 

"Aw, they are so cute

"Aw, they are so cute. Don't you think?" Tanner and I broke from the kiss and looked over to the voice. A group of girls stand there with their phones outs taking puctures and tweeting about the kiss to the world. I feel the redness in my cheeks again. 

"Sorry to interup you Carter, Tanner, but we couldn't resised." The girl slightly younger than me said.

"It's okay." I say as I move a little to face them. Tanner places his arm around my shoulder and give me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I'm going to go get some clips of Dylan with the drone." He whispers in my ear then walks away.

"Wow, you all showed up way faster than I exspected." I walk over the girls and we all sat in a circle. 

(A/N This is what I gathered from the last two chapter's comments. Please don't get mad at me for not knowing your age because there was no comment stating otherwise so I to make it up)

I soon learned there names and how old they are. To my left sat Bella, she's seventeen, then Charlotte, fourteen, then Abbi, fourteen. To my right sat Victoria, thirteen, then Alexys and Dorothy, both sixteen, and Mackenzie, fithteen, sat infront of me. We talked about the most random things like how awesome it is to be near the ocean and what kinds of music we liked and so on. 

We came to the topic of Tanner. Most of them gossiped on how hot he was and same as Jake and Dylan. It never bothered me taking about Tanner with the these girls because they are too into Carner to try anything. I never knew Tanner and I had a ship name till today. 

Sadly some of the girls had to leave but before they did we took a picture of all of us and posted it to all the socia media sites. I followed all of them on Instagram and Twitter before heading back over to Tanner. 

I picked up my board from the sand and headed into the clear water. The water was a little cold at first since it's November but I soon became used to it. I found Dylan and stayed near him, hitting some of the big waves. I heard the drone above and the waves crash all around me. Damn I love the ocean.

A/N Thanks to Tannerfox0000purple9iluv_mackenziejaden_CharlotteR5Abbi_wells2amadventures, and RockAndRollChild for letting me use you names in this chapter and suporting me every step of the way so far. Everyone one should go and follow this lovely people. Vote, comment what you think the ship name for Tanner and Carter would be and I might change it to that cause I suck at ship names.