Date Night

"No... No... Not this one either." I chuck three dresses onto my bed. I pull the last dress I have out, a royal blue thigh high lace dress. "You will work." Stripping, dressing, makeup done, hair and all the girl things took what felt like forever. Way too long if you ask me. My hair lays in dark brown wavy locks just passed my boobs and my makeup was more than usual as I had on mascara, eyeliner, a little eyeshadow, foundation, and a nude lip. I find my favourite spike black heels and slip them on. 

I walk out to the living room to see Tanner dressed in a nice button up shirt and probably the only pair of pants that doesn't have any holes in them

"You look absolutely outstanding." Tanner looks me up and down. "Are you ready?"

"Yes. Where are we going for this fancy attire?" I ask as he takes my hand in his.

"There's a YouTube party thing we are going to then after that it's a surprise." He gently kissed my cheek and lead me out to his GTR.

I feel myself shake a little like it was our first date all over again. Tanner took me to L.A. and we hiked up to the Hollywood sign and we eat at this old diner with the walls covered with old car licenses plates. Most memorable first date ever.

For the ride to L.A., I stole the AUX cord from Tanner and played some Blink-182, Bowling For Soup, All-American Rejects and Sum 41 since they are some of my favourites. By the time we arrived at the venue, it was already sunset. People flood throw the doorway. Some I personally knew and others were role models for me that I wanted to meet. We step out of the car and walked to the front door. Tanner showed the security guards our passes and he slid his hand around my waist tightly as if in the chaos I would be swept away.

I meet so many people and took so many pictures. It was so much fun. Tanner introduced me to Tanner, the other Tanner from Kansas that he is collaborating with for a week. Between Tanner and Jake, it's nice to know YouTuber's that are my age that I can hang out with them outside of YouTube.

"Carter, this is Tanner Braungardt. He's staying at my house for a week."

"Hi, nice to meet you." He sticks his hand out for me to shake it. I do of course and give him a smile.

"Nice to meet you too. This will be one interesting week with two Tanners." The three of us laugh and chat some more.

The party started to die down so Tanner and I decided to bail and finish our date. We walk along a boardwalk, our hands interlaced and swing then back and forth. The night air was crisp from the fall air and smell of salt covers my body.

"Come on, the rest is waiting." Tanner pulls me to his car. The L.A. city lights sparkle against Tanner's deep ocean blue eyes. "Would you like anything before we head back to San Diego?" Tanner looks at me as we stop at a red light.

"No. I think I'm good." I give him a quick kiss before the light turned green. 

I must have fallen asleep in the car as I woke up from two hands picking me up out of the car. My eyes flutter open. I see Tanner's neck/chest, he was looking forward. I never realised how strong he was, but considering he is carrying me I'm guessing stronger than expected. 

"I think I can walk." I giggle into his chest as he walks into another room. "Where are we?"

He sets me down on something soft like a bed, is it a bed? "We are at your house, your room to be exact." He takes my shoes off for me. 

"I'm sorry. Did I ruin the plan?" I ask him with worried eyes. 

"No, you didn't. I wanted to watch some movies here anyways and order pizza." He gave me a cheesy smile. 

"Sounds like a plan. Can you hand me a tee?" He walks over to my closet and pulls out a white FoxFam tee. I stand up out of the bed, unzip my dress and let it drop to the floor. My back was turned to him, but I could tell his eyes were looking me up and down. I had no bra on and a cute black lacey tong. I slip the white tee over my head and turn around to face him. "How about you get the pizza and I'll get the Netflix, okay?"

We search endlessly for a movie and ended up watching Blue Moutain State, I think that's what it's called, and ate our pizza in my bed. After the movie ended we clicked some random one. Not even five minutes into it, Tanner starts to lightly tickle my sides and kiss up and down my neck. 

"Tanner." I giggle a little from the tickling. 

"Carter." He mimics me, making me laugh.

He trails from my neck up against my jawline to my cheek. Tanner draws back away from me. "Just kiss me already," I beg.

I push my lips to his. They're so soft I just want them more and more. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. He squeezes my ass causing me to gasp, allowing him the chance to slip his tongue in. We fight for dominance but he wins. My fingers tangle in his blonde hair as he rubs my sides.

A/N What is going to happen? I love your feedback so please comment and vote. If you like this then check out my other books.

 If you like this then check out my other books