Free Boards

"Hello, skaters. I'm here in L.A. giving away most of my complete boards to the kids that have pretty run down boards. This video is all possible by Grizzly Grip. I'm going to a total of four different parks and giving away one complete away at each. Here are the "rules": 

One - Your board needs to be in bad to worst shape out of the entire park. 

Two - You need to smash at least one trick on your old board.

It's simple. Before we get into this video, if you enjoy this hit the thumbs up button. If we get to 300,000 likes then I will make a part two. Without further ado, let's get into the video." 

We were already at the first skatepark. Jake is helping me film today since Tanner has been with the Funk Bros for the past four days. The first skatepark went well, same with the second and third. We're heading to the last skatepark right now. Venice Skatepark. 

"Thanks for filming for me today, Jake."

"No problem since I'm not the one driving." We are stuck in traffic. Lunch is calling my name but we are literally two minutes to the parking lot for the park. "I'm hungry and this traffic sucks dick."

He kicks his feet up on my dashboard. "Get them off and we are almost there if this fucking traffic would magical start to move." Jake just laughs at my frustration, so I punch him in the arm. 

"Ouch." He rubbed his arm. "What was that for?"

"Feet off the dashboard." He took them off and we finally started to move forward. 

At the park, a lucky kid named Alex got the last board of the day. She was a big fan too. We hung out a little and I personally taught her how to tray flip and some other little things I made up while Jake scooted around on his scooter, taking pictures with fans. 

Soon Jake and I's stomachs became hungry so we decided to go get some food, But before we left I had Jake film the outro with me.

"Thanks for watching the video. If you want me to do another one then hit that like button and comment skateparks in L.A., San Diego area. If you haven't already then please click the red subscribe button and turn on the bell for notifications from me. Thank you, Jake, for helping me film this video. And of course, check out the Grizzly Brand. Use my code for a 10% discount on your next purchase. It's in the description down below. Carter out."

Jake and I say our goodbyes to the fans that were at the park and head to my car. There were a few guys next to it taking pictures and videos saying it was their car. Me being me, which is me being over protective of my car, stomped over to them.

"Meet me at the Starbucks. I have an idea." I whispered to Jake. "Hey, guys. Is this your car?" I ask as if I'm impressed. One of them nods and winks at me. "Can I take it for a spin?"

They look at each other for a few to see what they should say. "This car here is a little too much for you to hand little girl. American muscles like this one, takes a man to drive, sweetheart." The guy that nodded said as he stepped closer.

I could not help but drip my voice in sass. "I think I can handle it." I nod to Jake to start walking to Starbucks. I walk over to the driver's door looking through. I unlock the door and hop into my car. All jaws dropped.

"How did you break in?" One asked. I rolled down my window to speak to him and the rest of them.

"This is my car. She's a beauty, is isn't she?" I start the engine and it vibrates throughout the car. "Got to go boys. Oh and don't act like other people's cars are yours. You look like a douche." 

I pull out of the parking lot to meet up with Jake. It was about 3:00 ish maybe. We decided on Chick-fil-la before the long drive back to San Diego. In the car, Jake and I jammed out to the radio and yelled Nuclear Titties when we passed them. 

I dropped Jake off at his house then went home. I pull up in front of my house, got out of my car and headed to the trunk. As I unpack my camera bag and board, I hear the notorious sound of the hum from a GTR. Could Tanner be home all ready? He was only gone for four days but I miss him like hell. 

I look up from the trunk and close it to see a white GTR coming this way further down the road. A smile lit up my face. I grab my camera bag and board and head into my house setting them down then walking back out the front to see Tanner's GTR pull up in front of my car. He cuts the engine and steps out. He grabs his things from his trunk and walks to the sidewalk. I casually walk up to him where he couldn't see me. 

 "Hey," I say from his right side. He jumped a little but turned to face me. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, babe." He drops his bags in the lawn, placing both hands on each side of my face and kissed me softly and sweetly. I kiss him back in a heartbeat. It feels like it has been forever since the last time we kissed. It starts to rain so he pulls away to say, "How about a date night?" I nod a short yes then kiss him again. Our neighbours must think we are crazy for kissing in the rain.

A/N Sorry it's up later than the norm. Comment, vote, and follow, please.