Tanner Fox's Australian Tour-Part 2

We just arrived at Perth

We just arrived at Perth. The boys did not sleep at all because Tanner had to upload his video at two in the morning and then we left to the airport. Tanner, Dylan, and Shaun made a lot of noise packing their bags that it woke me up. Unlucky me I could even fall back to sleep because before I knew it, it was time to leave to the airport. 

As we where at the bagage claim. Dylan and Tanner decided that it would be funny to make Tanner look slash be the laudge. Tanner laid bown on the moving belt and Dylan held a camera in first person view saying, "No, no, no. Yes." and pulled Tanner of the belt like you would with a suit case. 

Tanner and Dylan made a bet to see who would do a standing back flip on the moving belt. "3, 2, 1.." Tanner started  then ended with six as Dylan said four. Tanner climbed on the belt and over to the middle section. He sat on the edge and kicked his grey suitcase off the belt on to the floor, mostlikely crushing all his camera equipment inside.

We head out of the airport to a lime green ut (I think that's what it is) truck and meet two guys named Dylan and Jared. 

We finally reach our hotel to put all our belongings in the room, but since it is only about 9:30 and check in is at two we decided to go to the mall for some food. In the parking lot, we fine "Dylan's" car. Black with gold rims along with some spiderwebs. 

As we walk around, their was a group of kids in white shirts looking at Tanner and Dylan gossiping to them selves. One of the girls came over to us. She looked down at mine and Tanner's hands and gave me a dirty glare but looked to Tanner with an inocent smile.

"Can my friends and I have a picture with you and Dylan?" She asks all sweet like, swaying back and fourth like a kid tring to convece their Mum to let them have another cookie. 

"Yeah, sure." Tanner said and called Dylan over to the group. That girl, maybe 13 years-old, gave me the death glare as she walked away. I roll my eyes at her.

Tanner lets go of my hand and stands next to the girls and guys. The girl was all up on him like a positute begging for money and a "good time". That pisses me off. I don't mind fans asking Tanner for a kiss on the cheek for a photo, but rubbing all up on him was a different story. 

After the photo was taken Tanner said his good-byes and walk back over to me. "Looks like you have a fan that wants more than a picture." I refer to the girl. 

"Don't worry about it. Plus..." He lowers his voice and whispers in my ear. "Your the only one that gets more, Carter." He then places his lips on mine. His hands hold my hips, pulling me closer. I kiss back, warping my arms around his neck. 

"Aw, they're so cute." One of the girls says but the "slutty" girl snaps back to her friend with "What a bitch. Tanner is mine." I smile into the kiss and pull away after hearing the two girls behind him.

I look Tanner in the eye. Blue oceans to my blue lighting. "I think she doesn't like me anymore then before." I say with my hamds taking his. Tanner and I both start to laugh. 

In the mall area, place, thing we find a large skupture made out of some sort of metal. Tanner hops ontop of it with his scooter and does some tricks before we head to the cafe to eat. Tanner got a chicken pie and iced coffee since we can't find a Starbucks and I got myself a small salad with ice tea. Tanner "sacraficed" his food to the pigeons. It was funny watching him feed the birds and filming them like a documentary.

Tanner found a slight uphill thing and Jared triend to flar it and surprizing landing it. Tanner did some things of little railing things and some some other things on a wood platform. Sorry I'm not a scooter expert, I'm a skateboarder.

A foutune that is set in the ground more was a perfect place to sit and relax. "This is how you become hydrated in Australia." Tanner said to his camera and my phone. He then procced to chug the ice cold water, resolting in a brain freeze. I posted that little part on Instagram.

Jared brought us to a little skatepark and played Tanner a game of SCOOT while Dylan said he wanted to do a flar first try. I pull out my Penny and zoom around the park for some time while the boys are scootering.

We finally made it back to the hotel for check in. Tanner and Dylan are promoting the new pop sockets and how they are back in stock. Sadly we had to leave to the meet and greet. Me needs more sleep. 

We're at least a block way from the Scooter Hut building when kids stormed the car, hitting the glass. This time the crownd is three times as big. As we got out of the car, Tanner grabed a hold of my hand tightly as if he didn't I would be swept way from him in a split second.

When the shop doors closed and we were all safely inside, Tanner did a backflip for the fans. Then caos. Kids were let in and they screamed and shouted from outside. I took over Tanner's camera for him to show the how caotic it became and for his vlog. Police showed up just to make sure everyone was okay and it didn't get too out of hand. But of course it did and a man in a red hat punched a kid in the face trying to move everyone. I felt bad for his kid and the little thing started to cry as the police put his father in cuffs.

We had to leave after that as Tanner grabs my hand again and pulls me to the car. After the meet up we went to this trampoline place called Bounce. It was deffently lit because it is like a giant Tempest. The four of us, meaning Dylan, Shaun, Tanner, and I, went back to the hotel. Tanner laid in bed with me while he was editing videos giving me the occasional kiss.

A/N OMG this is only one video that Tanner posted. I added a little jealousy part in from the rencommedation of @purple9iluv . There will be a third part tomorrow hopefuly. Vote, comment, and follow.