Don't Get Too Cocky

I guess today is the day where I teach Tanner how to longboard. The good thing is that he can at least stand and move forward a little on a skateboard. 

Morning air fills my nose with sea salt and fresh due dropped grass as I walk over to Tanner's house. I knock then enter. Braungardt was sleeping on the couch, he is heading home today, so I walk to Tanner's room not wanting to wake him. Tanner was laying in his bed on his phone facing the wall. I sneak up behind him and take his phone right out of his hands and shove it into my back pocket of my burgundy red shorts. He quickly reacts by pulling me onto him. 

"Morning. Are you ready for a long day falling on your ass?" I smile cheekily at him. 

He leans up to my face and pecks my lips. "Morning but I don't think I will fall. Besides, I can teach you some scooter tricks." His hands move from my waist to my ass and slightly squeezes it. Tanner kisses me again and pulls me closer, pushing my hips into his. Our lips move in sync as his thumbs rub little circles along the small of my back and hips. 

A buzz comes from my back pocket making me jump. Tanner chuckles and slides his phone out of my pocket. "Braungardt is leaving soon." I nod and get off of him. He pulls on one of his FoxFam t-shirts. Tanner slips off his old boxers so he can finish dressing but before he slips into his new pair of boxers I slap his ass then walk out to the living room giggling.

Unforchenly for my eyes, Braungardt just happened to be changing. I quickly cover my eyes and I turned around.

"Oh my God," I say to myself as I walk into the kitchen. In the fridge, I grab a few water bottles out for the trip to take Braungardt back to L.A. where his mum and siblings are. I make a few sandwiches. As I was finishing packing a bag full of water and lunch for later a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. Tanner kisses my neck and rests his head on my shoulder. "Are we ready to go?"

"Yup. Are we longboarding in L.A.?" His hand slides down my front to right over my crotch. I move his hand and continued to pack.

"Yeah, we can I guess since we would already be there." I zip up the bag and turn around in Tanner's arms and kiss his lips sweetly. 

Someone cleared their throat making Tanner and I laugh a little to ourselves. "Can we get going you two love birds? I would like to walk along the beach one more time before I have to go." 

"Yeah sure. I'm going to go get my camera bag and longboards. I will meet you two outside." I say, giving Tanner one last kiss then head to my house. I come back out with to boards in my hands and my bag on my back. 

"Can we take your car, Carter? It has more room." Braungaardt asks.

"Sorry, It's in the body shop. I'm finally getting my windshield replaced this week."  

We put all our things in the back of Tanner's GTR then packed in and drove off the beach. Both Tanner's tried to convince people they are Australian and making fools of themselves. After our adventure at the beach we drove to L.A. Well, I drove because I haven't driven Tanner's car in forever and I really wanted to. 

Tanner and I say our farewells to Braungardt and his family. Tanner wanted to go visit them in Kansas sometime soon while I'm on my trip to see my friends back home. We started to drive around L.A. to find a good spot for Tanner to learn how to longboard. At this point, I have no clue on where we are at but the street was perfect. Quite, flat, and not too busy. 

"Here works." Tanner parks and we get out and pull out all the stuff we need. I set up my quick release tripod (a tripod you can take the camera off really fast) and place the boards on the ground. I press record on my camera. "Hey, my skaters. I'm in L.A. once again on some random ass street with two longboards. Today I'm going to teach Tanner how to longboard well enough to cruise around with me. Tanner will be teaching me how to ride his scooter on his channel so go check that out." I help Tanner onto the board and push him a little down the street. I grab my camera and focus it on Tanner. 

"I think I got. It's pretty easy." Just as he said that he fell flat on his ass. I laugh and ride over next to him and help him up. Tanner grabbed the board and tried again but with more speed to go over the bumps. 

"There you go. Just don't get too cocky this time." 

We ride down the street and back, then Tanner pulled out his scooter and we did some street clips for him as he tries to teach me how to ride his scooter. I got the bunny hop down but fell doing something else. He turns the camera on me laying on the ground then helps me up. He gives me a kiss and I try it again, Failing of course but hey, I'm a skateboarder, not a pro scooterist like Tanner and Jake. 

"Ready to head home?" He asks me as we walk to the car. The sun was starting to set.

"Yeah. I think I'm ready for a movie and sleep. We head to Dylan's tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, we do. Then we are off to Australia." Tanner smiled then we started to long treck back home.